WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Coffeeeee!! Lol we got a new oven and I don't know how it will be

Trick is to keep the oven door closed until it's done. :p That usually prevents it turning into a pancake. :p Oven notwithstanding.

I just finished my coffee. Wasn't too pleasurable with the taste of a throat lozenge.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This mother's day thread made me realize that Liberia has a very similar flag to the USA.

And it seems for a reason:

The Liberian flag bears close resemblance to the flag of the United States, showing the ex-American slave origins of the country.[SUP][1][/SUP] The Liberian flag has similar red and white stripes, as well as a blue square with a white star in the canton. It was adopted on Friday, April 26, 1847.[SUP][2][/SUP]

Interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Flags. Every time I think of flags I think of this stand up comedian. He did a good one on flags.

Also, mother's day is a different date in different countries. It messes me up. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In Switzerland it's kind of an (very lame) offense to say "Your mother!" as a response to something.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All pictures taken using my Nokia Lumia 810. Not bad for a cell phone camera. Not too many pics as for the rest of the parade, I was taking a video on a JVC video recorder for my friend/co-worker.

the 810/820/822 always took "better than people thought" pictures. Guess I've got to confirm Ireland on my to do list...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ah! Nice!

The dirty little secret with the iPhone has always been the strength of its antennas...it isn't worth a damn here in the US unless you have Verizon. An iPhone on Sprint is like a pretty girl with a ****ed up credit history looking for a sugar daddy - avoid that at all costs! Can I tell you the number of friends I have with iPhones on Sprint and whenever you hit them up the calls drop faster than BP's jaw in reaction to getting locked up in an all you can eat cake factory overnight...

The reason they have Sprint because it is the only game in our work place building in CA since they put up repeater stations inside the building. From what I hear though, VZW has gotten in on the action as well. I just refused a work phone for personal reasons. They couldn't do so and so are stuck with iPhones on Sprint :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I think that the process of chasing after something you want can be more enjoyable than when you actually have what you want in hand...guess the problem with that is when it's people one is pursuing...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

the 810/820/822 always took "better than people thought" pictures. Guess I've got to confirm Ireland on my to do list...

I love Europe - so far I have been to UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and the Czech Republic. I do not count a stop over in an airport for a connecting flight as a visit to the country and so there are a couple of other places but they are not on the list.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think that the process of chasing after something you want can be more enjoyable than when you actually have what you want in hand...guess the problem with that is when it's people one is pursuing...

This is how people who become wealthy on their own keep going. They're constantly in pursuit. Maybe I should change my pursuits from travel to money... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The reason they have Sprint because it is the only game in our work place building in CA since they put up repeater stations inside the building. From what I hear though, VZW has gotten in on the action as well. I just refused a work phone for personal reasons. They couldn't do so and so are stuck with iPhones on Sprint :)

Lol. I wish them luck with that. Sprint and iPhones just match as well as Sarah Palin, US President...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love Europe - so far I have been to UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and the Czech Republic. I do not count a stop over in an airport for a connecting flight as a visit to the country and so there are a couple of other places but they are not on the list.

I'm heading to Czech in June and haven't made it to Poland yet, but it's on the list. I did have the Ukraine on my list but that's going to have to wait now. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is how people who become wealthy on their own keep going. They're constantly in pursuit. Maybe I should change my pursuits from travel to money... :p

This is how some of my coworkers go after the new social work and psychology externs we get each year too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720