WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I even bought the SIM tray pop out tool so I can switch SIM cards easily between phones.I know, I know - I can always use a paper clip but the tool works a bit better:)

Now you're talking! I like the Nokia version of the SIM ejector tool better because I can leave it on my key ring with my apartment keys. I switch SIMs so easily now it's not funny. I only try to do that though at the end of the day, not while I'm out...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not me. If that happened, I'd walk to Jamaica from NYC.

I'm not even into end days nonsense but if she ever became president I would believe two things.

1) The general populace of the US have completely stopped caring about how they appear to the rest of the world
2) The world IS going to end

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not even into end days nonsense but if she ever became president I would believe two things.

1) The general populace of the US have completely stopped caring about how they appear to the rest of the world
2) The world IS going to end

We've got some stupid shortsighted voters here in the US so I put nothing past the American voting populous...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We've got some stupid shortsighted voters here in the US so I put nothing past the American voting populous...

Oh I know. I was being a bit fatalistic but really can't someone straighten that system out over there? Not that here is much better but at least we politicians who can string sentences together coherently....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh I know. I was being a bit fatalistic but really can't someone straighten that system out over there? Not that here is much better but at least we politicians who can string sentences together coherently....

Um, the country was founded by a bunch of rich white men who counted Native Americans as obstacles and blacks as property (3/5 of a person) and did not want to pay taxes. That's where the system became haywire.

Everything since then has been a band aid to fix a flawed system. So nope, it won't be fixed...just managed, in a similar way in which meds are used to manage any chronic illness...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Um, the country was founded by a bunch of rich white men who counted Native Americans as obstacles and blacks as property (3/5 of a person) and did not want to pay taxes. That's where the system became haywire.

Everything since then has been a band aid to fix a flawed system. So nope, it won't be fixed...just managed, in a similar way in which meds are used to manage any chronic illness...

Lots of political systems need to be fixed. The UK is rather horrible as well in a lot of ways. Lots of it tied to old traditions that no longer have any validity.

I like the US but if there's one thing that prevents me from ever wanting to live there it's the politics.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lots of political systems need to be fixed. The UK is rather horrible as well in a lot of ways. Lots of it tied to old traditions that no longer have any validity.

I like the US but if there's one thing that prevents me from ever wanting to live there it's the politics.

Oh, I know how bad the UK one is. When we got independence in Jamaica, we kept the system but installed local faces...so we have the same warts here.

Many folks live here in spite of the politics...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm going to follow through on Sahib's suggestion and send my in ear purity headphones back to see if they can do an exchange. This is the second one and after thus my warranty is voided because I bought them early last may. I still may get another pair of senneheisers too but that can wait...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Look at the 1520 would be perfect to have I love it and compared the size to the SONY XPERIA Z it not that much bigger.

I went to Carphone warehouse didn't have one on display so looked in O2 which they had a massive display for the NOKIA LUMIA 1520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel