WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now you're talking! I like the Nokia version of the SIM ejector tool better because I can leave it on my key ring with my apartment keys. I switch SIMs so easily now it's not funny. I only try to do that though at the end of the day, not while I'm out...

I bought a six pack, it was quite cheap on eBay. The main reason was I did not like how the paper clip would make the hole distorted in my pristine Nokia/HTC devices. Second reason is when I sell them, I would like the buyer to feel like they got the whole package and not some spiel like "use a paper clip", I mean if I am paying over $100 for something, I'd like a proper tool not an excuse to use a paper clip.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

The Moto G camera is crap. That's a good reason to stay with the 8X I guess.

You will get loads of crap apps in play store , the reason behind the increasing apps on that store , thousands of flashlight apps , same goes on ios App Store , lumia is well known for camera hardware , so will you use moto G as daily driver ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Look at the 1520 would be perfect to have I love it and compared the size to the SONY XPERIA Z it not that much bigger.

I went to Carphone warehouse didn't have one on display so looked in O2 which they had a massive display for the NOKIA LUMIA 1520.

Did you try it out at O2?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I bought a six pack, it was quite cheap on eBay. The main reason was I did not like how the paper clip would make the hole distorted in my pristine Nokia/HTC devices. Second reason is when I sell them, I would like the buyer to feel like they got the whole package and not some spiel like "use a paper clip", I mean if I am paying over $100 for something, I'd like a proper tool not an excuse to use a paper clip.
Agreed. Most times I've gotten those phones they've taken away the SIM ejector tool. It is why I put the one I was using back into the 920 box to send to my dad even though I bought him a new SIM.
It is always the little thing that can close a sale...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You will get loads of crap apps in play store , the reason behind the increasing apps on that store , thousands of flashlight apps , same goes on ios App Store , lumia is well known for camera hardware , so will you use moto G as daily driver ?

No, I just decided against buying one because of the bad camera. I don't need a great camera, or fancy camera software, however I want a camera that takes good pictures when I don't have a dedicated camera with me.

The 8X usually does a great job.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't encourage him (lol). He's just going through a "I wanna replace my 8X now" phase. My guess is once the new WP comes out, he'll get a good Nokia or HTC. The only Android he may get is the HTC One. Otherwise, it is an iPhone 6 if WP disappoints him...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99