WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i would be more afraid of snakes before politicians are more talk than do unlike snakes they are more " bite now never talk later"

Snake bites are only bad if they're poisonous and they're over quickly. A bad politician can hang around for years and be even more poisonous.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Snake bites are only bad if they're poisonous and they're over quickly. A bad politician can hang around for years and be even more poisonous.

ill take the snake bite than deal with the hierocracy of the politicians D: that's a nightmare i wouldn't want to deal with .....OH that could be a good this or that

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Don't encourage him (lol). He's just going through a "I wanna replace my 8X now" phase. My guess is once the new WP comes out, he'll get a good Nokia or HTC. The only Android he may get is the HTC One. Otherwise, it is an iPhone 6 if WP disappoints him...

You know me too good :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it's very interesting how Putin can come and say: "Hi guys, we'll take the Krim. Thanks for listening and have a good day." and all the West is doing is screaming: "You can't have it, it's ours, you are mean!" but it has no consequences and they do nothing.

One of my coworkers has family there, but I think it's to delicate of a topic to discuss it with her. We are not that close.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Aren't they the same thing?

Not really. Most people's perception of snakes is due to bad literature on them and misunderstanding. Most people don't know what a good politician is or that good politician is an oxymoron.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i would be more afraid of snakes before politicians are more talk than do unlike snakes they are more " bite now never talk later"

I'm more scared of the politicians cuz they do a better job at pumping out poison when the dangerous ones open their mouth...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it's very interesting how Putin can come and say: "Hi guys, we'll take the Krim. Thanks for listening and have a good day." and all the West is doing is screaming: "You can't have it, it's ours, you are mean!" but it has no consequences and they do nothing.

One of my coworkers has family there, but I think it's to delicate of a topic to discuss it with her. We are not that close.

i have no say in this so im not going to say anything :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What is the west going to do? Really? Russia is too powerful economic wise. The thing that bothers me in all this however is if those people wanted to be Russian so bad, why not live there and leave the Ukraine alone? I don't get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss