WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

cats are very clever , they love cuddling , and they are lazy :p

Cats are interesting. My dad's cat, (it's really his wife's cat), Max, is potty trained. Yes, Max doesn't go in the litter box - he uses the toilet AND flushes afterwards. Only thing they didn't teach him is how to wipe his own ***. But i guess cats don't worry about that stuff.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope you rememebr those words and can make the same claim once you start to pay bills essential monthly bills, like rent/mortgage, car payments...

I said as a teen :p which implies im happy with what I get now ...... I know later ill need more money

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After 30 months of going without a raise, I must say I did quite well this year:) I am thankful in spades to be this fortunate...

It took me 5 years of working at my current job to get to the salary that they quoted me i was to get when they first hired me. I know i should be grateful, but when you put in the hours i do both at work and getting to work, some cyncism at this point is expected...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Cats are interesting. My dad's cat, (it's really his wife's cat), Max, is potty trained. Yes, Max doesn't go in the litter box - he uses the toilet AND flushes afterwards. Only thing they didn't teach him is how to wipe his own ***. But i guess cast's don't worry about that stuff.

intelligent cat I must say , try this in a dark room throw some light on cat's eye ........scary,,,grhh i am off to sleep else i wont be able to :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He will still keep the Sprint iPhone because it is provided by work. I plan to make him us the Lumia on his personal ATT line. TBH, I only happen to have about 14 Lumias lying around:)

I tell you what...if he is willing to pay I can sell him that 925 I have once I get the board from you. Talk to him about that and see what he thinks. I can give him a good rate if his money is good...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My pay raise starting in Jan 2014 works out to be a net of an additional $25 per check (I get paid bi-weekly). While I am grateful to be gainfully employed, that makes it easier to cover part of 1 week's grocery bills with that massive increase. If your raise is higher than that in the British equivalent, be excited. If it is in a similar ballpark as mine...

Was that $25 before or after tax? I'm not entirely sure of the amount after tax but before it comes in close to that amount per week, but in pounds.

I wasn't expecting anything so I should be happy. However, at that amount why bother? I might be able to buy a pizza with it after taxes. It doesn't even cover the cost of my journey to work for the week. Actually the cost of my journey went up a higher percentage than my raise.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Was that $25 before or after tax? I'm not entirely sure of the amount after tax but before it comes in close to that amount per week, but in pounds.

I wasn't expecting anything so I should be happy. However, at that amount why bother? I might be able to buy a pizza with it after taxes. It doesn't even cover the cost of my journey to work for the week. Actually the cost of my journey went up a higher percentage than my raise.

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!! its still I win in my book :3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

$25 after taxes. And I pay taxes in 2 states because I work in NY and live in NJ.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I tell you what...if he is willing to pay I can sell him that 925 I have once I get the board from you. Talk to him about that and see what he thinks. I can give him a good rate if his money is good...

I thought once you got it unlocked, I was going to use it to replace my 810:) I don't think he wants to veer too far north of a mint Lumia 822.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm I should be working my speech thingy ..... ill do that after I have an Idea what I want for my book report

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99