WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not a very nice pizza though. :/ Dominoes. The prices have sky rocketed lately and it's just not worth it.

that's why I have 5$ pizza when im craving pizza ... I remember my first semester I would have to still till 6 at school and my friend and I would always buy 5$ pizza so we could share it while we wait for his brother to get out of class :p but yes pizza prices have increased :/

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My top jaw is incredibly painful, as my braces were adjusted yesterday, not to happy with how painful they are but oh well...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

While Apple sees Switzerland as a very important market, Microsoft really doesn't give a ****. Xbox One announced for September.

I'd buy a PS4 anyway ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

While Apple sees Switzerland as a very important market, Microsoft really doesn't give a ****. Xbox One announced for September.

I'd buy a PS4 anyway ;-)

I wonder how it feels to live in another country that has to wait for msft stuff to go on sale. I guess i take it for granted since most technology company's are used based and I expect stuff to come here first

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's why I have 5$ pizza when im craving pizza ... I remember my first semester I would have to still till 6 at school and my friend and I would always buy 5$ pizza so we could share it while we wait for his brother to get out of class :p but yes pizza prices have increased :/

When I first moved into my current place around two years ago, I was able to pick up any size pizza from Dominoes for ?6.99. It then went to ?7.99 and recently it just jumped to ?11.99. Needless to say Dominoes lost a customer. I'll just make my own from now on.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I just noticed....my house is surrounded with fast food places :O house of donuts, subway, herfy, kfc, dunkin' donuts, hardee's, pizza hut, dominoes, McDonalds, cone zone, Baskin Robbins, taco bell and some other mid eastern restaurants.... x_x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb