WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't looked at them yet. I was talking to a coworker yesterday who owns a Pebble. He's quite happy with it. Have to admit my geek side came out. :p

I've had a lot of people talk to me about my Pebble. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't see it as hate. Just perception and a bit of reality.

True, the post was never intended to be a ****** post, as I am still heavily considering getting a Moto G, and I am using two Google services. Chrome and YouTube

And I am really liking that Moto 360!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Beginning to show some hate for Microsoft? :p

Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't think any company is worth being hated, except in these extreme cases when companies destroy lives and nature. Even then I would only hate it when I'm personally involved.

Actually it's kind of funny what Microsoft did in the last few years, and now that I have written it down it even feels kind of pitiful.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't think any company is worth being hated, except in these extreme cases when companies destroy lives and nature. Even then I would only hate it when I'm personally involved.

Actually it's kind of funny what Microsoft did in the last few years, and now that I have written it down it even feels kind of pitiful.

True, I guess using the word Hate was an overstatement, when you look back it is pretty stupid what Microsoft has done in the past few years...

And I am typing these posts on my Surface 2... I actually like the touch keyboard on the Surface. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

True, the post was never intended to be a ****** post, as I am still heavily considering getting a Moto G, and I am using two Google services. Chrome and YouTube

And I am really liking that Moto 360!

Wasn't calling you ******. :p I can tell just by your signature and other things you've said that you're not a fan of any particular OS.

MS hasn't exactly shone in the last two years in my eyes. Nothing exciting about a 2 year old limited OS.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Wasn't calling you ******. :p I can tell just by your signature and other things you've said that you're not a fan of any particular OS.

MS hasn't exactly shone in the last two years in my eyes. Nothing exciting about a 2 year old limited OS.

Hell, recently I love all of the four big smartphone competitors, but I prefer Motorola and Nokia in their Smartphone range, and I still wish I had a Blackberry Q10 and that webOS still existed...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hmm... I could get a Moto G by the end of this month, as I have enough to buy one and three quarters of a second one. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just had a advert on this webpage saying Ontario is a good place to go to...

I'd love to go to Canada and America, hell, I'd love to go to Europe as I have never been overseas before. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd love to go to Canada and America, hell, I'd love to go to Europe as I have never been overseas before. :)

You'd like to go to Europe, I'd like to go to Australia. So, if we can exchange our desires, we both have what we want!

I don't think desire is a word I should use in this situation...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ontario is nice in the summer time. There's lots to do, depending what you're into. Europe is nice spring, summer and autumn. Same goes for US.

I think you should avoid winter unless you're really into snow.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You'd like to go to Europe, I'd like to go to Australia. So, if we can exchange our desires, we both have what we want!

Desire... is a word that isn't the best word to use, but oh well. :D

My Grandparents are about to go to Austria in the coming months as my family history dates back to there. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ontario is nice in the summer time. There's lots to do, depending what you're into. Europe is nice spring, summer and autumn. Same goes for US.

I think you should avoid winter unless you're really into snow.

I have never seen Snow before, and I like cold temperatures, so I guess Ontario during winter would be nice. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am listening to some demo material my band did a year ago this month. :)

Back when I was only a beginner in music editing... The sound is like lo-fi music but is also recorded using my MacBook Air's speakers using Garageband. :\

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Australia is nice. I enjoyed my time there. However it does get boring there. To me anyway.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have never seen Snow before, and I like cold temperatures, so I guess Ontario during winter would be nice. :)

To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she (she, the female dog, a *****) was ;-)

Yeah, my mother's dog is a *****, censor me forum, just censor me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa