WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she was ;-)

I don't know how I haven't seen Snow myself yet, but there are some mountains about 50 to 100 kilometres from where I live that have snow...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how I haven't seen Snow myself yet, but there are some mountains about 50 to 100 kilometres from where I live that have snow...

I was just about to comment that you're probably not that far from the snow fields. :p There's also New Zealand which is closer to Australia. :p However, you can still see snow over here and the US. It just doesn't seem to want to go.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Australia is nice. I enjoyed my time there. However it does get boring there. To me anyway.

I've been in Australia ever since I was born and I've only been from the South of my state all the way to the north eastern parts of the state and then came back. :)

I've only ever had a presence in two states and one territory. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I was just about to comment that you're probably not that far from the snow fields. :p There's also New Zealand which is closer to Australia. :p However, you can still see snow over here and the US. It just doesn't seem to want to go.

I wouldn't be surprised if some parts of the US had snow all year. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been in Australia ever since I was born and I've only been from the South of my state all the way to the north eastern parts of the state and then came back. :)

I've only ever had a presence in two states and one territory. :)

I only made it to four states and even then only a small portion of them. Well I drove top to bottom of NSW and QLD but not out west. Still lots to see. That's ok though. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she (she, the female dog, a *****) was ;-)

Yeah, my mother's dog is a *****, censor me forum, just censor me.

I think I laughed way harder than I should :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I only made it to four states and even then only a small portion of them. Well I drove top to bottom of NSW and QLD but not out west. Still lots to see. That's ok though. :)

I doubt there would be much to see over in the Western area of Australia... it's just a long desert

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, unfortunately I have school tomorrow so that means I have to go, good night/morning/evening to everybody. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

They will probably release one in 4 years with very limited features. And when somebody mentions the limited feature set, all the fanboys will cry out that Microsoft is very new to the game and it just needs time to catch up. Around 2 years later a new smartwatch will be released that is exactly the same but has a new kernel, so new programs won't run on old smartwatches. Also syncing will be removed and you have to put on files by drag and drop now. Well, of course they will also release a buggy software in beta that helps with it, but it won't really work. New features will still not be introduced though, but some of the features will be cut to be reintroduced in a later update. Microsoft will be very proud of that too.

Then, again a few years later a big update will be promised and everybody hopes it will finally bring all the needed features, and everybody will look forward in high anticipation to Build 2022.

Tch, tch, tch....a bit cynical today, eh?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So they're going from making huge phones to compact smart watches? I wonder how much money people spend everyday on electronics

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

True, I guess using the word Hate was an overstatement, when you look back it is pretty stupid what Microsoft has done in the past few years...

And I am typing these posts on my Surface 2... I actually like the touch keyboard on the Surface. :)

I love the Type Cover 2 on my Surface RT!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6