WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I still have never received my email back from Facebook enquiring about my account, maybe half of their tech support team is going through a counsellor after what I posted to them...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And I still have never received my email back from Facebook enquiring about my account, maybe half of their tech support team is going through a counsellor after what I posted to them...

Or they are just professional and moved it into the spam folder...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a Swiss song I like. I think most of Swiss music is very blunt and usually badly produced, which also applies to most things of this band. But this particular one I like. And there are people having cuddling in the clip, that's always good. I don't think they are having sex (like actors pretending to have sex, not real sex), as they seem to wear underwear, even though that's what they probably went for. Maybe I am overanalyzing this.

Lovebugs - The Key - YouTube

hey I actually understand this :p and I guess you can call that cuddling ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, we're still waiting for you to try #1 on the list (Nadia doesn't count...because she's Nadia)...

*sigh* I guess my ex doesn't count since she came to me :| ....lol I can always expect Mia to bring be back to reality :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

should I be smiling or frowning?

Idk well you can infer that since the #1 Is to go for someone out of my league you can say I'm either to good so I'm not going for you or I'm not good enough and I'm to shy . Either way it's confusing

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte