WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A car went boom outside my window and till i came back to the bed....my cereals became soggy

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I see this is an issue everywhere in the world these days. :/

What were you modelling?
Uhh lol my college asked me to do a photoshoot of my classmates and the college and stuff....how it's been and why and how it came to existence....so I tried taking my pics first with the help of a well known friend who is a photographer...it sucked :|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Uhh lol my college asked me to do a photoshoot of my classmates and the college and stuff....how it's been and why and how it came to existence....so I tried taking my pics first with the help of a well known friend who is a photographer...it sucked :|

Ah. I don't like pictures of myself. I never have. Even when I was younger. I just don't feel photogenic at all. I would like to add a photo to my LinkedIn profile but haven't found a picture I like. I probably never will. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ah. I don't like pictures of myself. I never have. Even when I was younger. I just don't feel photogenic at all. I would like to add a photo to my LinkedIn profile but haven't found a picture I like. I probably never will. :p

I didn't like pictures taken of me for a long time. Nowadays I don't mind it.

As a side note: My experiment is ****ed up. Not because of the parameters but probably because of the previous user of the machine.

Well, we can't always win, at least now I know what I'll do tomorrow.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind it, but i have to see the photo, and if i am dissatisfied, i'll delete ask him/her to delete it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As a side note: My experiment is ****ed up. Not because of the parameters but probably because of the previous user of the machine.

Well, we can't always win, at least now I know what I'll do tomorrow.

You need to find the previous user and let them know, in a nice way, they ****ed up your experiment. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind it, but i have to see the photo, and if i am dissatisfied, i'll delete ask him/her to delete it.

Best way to put it, I just never felt that 'confident' in my appearance to mind photos of me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You need to find the previous user and let them know, in a nice way, they ****ed up your experiment. :p

I was talking to the head of the biophysics facility. The experiment was performed under him and he apologized multiple times. He's a very nice and helpful guy, so I think it makes no sense in endangering my health by becoming angry. My blood pressure is on the high side anyway ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That so happens with me :|

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

This is what I was talking about....the car crashed under the water truck

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140320_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20140320_0003.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used to feel the exact same way until I went to my banker friend's house one day at age 16. His dad is a semi pro photographer and in flipping through their own family albums I changed my outlook on picture taking. Now I enjoy taking them and tell people that if they want me to smile in the picture, have someone say something silly...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My WD mybook live duo doesn't play 4GB+ files properly.... :crying: i wanna watch kung fu pandaaaaa

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I used to feel the exact same way until I went to my banker friend's house one day at age 16. His dad is a semi pro photographer and in flipping through their own family albums I changed my outlook on picture taking. Now I enjoy taking them and tell people that if they want me to smile in the picture, have someone say something silly...

I probably won't change my opinion much. I've just never liked pictures of me. I don't know a good photographer and I never bothered to go get one done professionally but even then, I probably wouldn't enjoy the experience.

Maybe when I lose some weight and some other things I'll feel different. But not right now.

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

I probably won't change my opinion much. I've just never liked pictures of me. I don't know a good photographer and I never bothered to go get one done professionally but even then, I probably wouldn't enjoy the experience.

Maybe when I lose some weight and some other things I'll feel different. But not right now.

None of this maybe crap. Get on it. Not to take pictures, but because staying healthy and active builds confidence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo