WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd love to have an Apple WP device. Wouldn't that be great?

If I can install Windows on my Mac Book Pro and my Mac Pro, and I can even remote access my Mac Pro running Windows from my iPad Air, why shouldn't I be able to have an iPhone with WP?!

It would fit perfectly. Well, first I have to get an Mac Book Air anyway, for all the situations the Pro is too heavy and the iPad is too limited. It will be a fine addition.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If I can install Windows on my Mac Book Pro and my Mac Pro, and I can even remote access my Mac Pro running Windows from my iPad Air, why shouldn't I be able to have an iPhone with WP?!

It would fit perfectly. Well, first I have to get an Mac Book Air anyway, for all the situations the Pro is too heavy and the iPad is too limited. It will be a fine addition.

And then we would discover that even the Apple WP device lacked apps and how you would like an iPhone 6:) At least you might be able to boot up iOS on the Apple WP device easily, just like Windows on Mac Book Pro....

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Because there are different restrictions with mobile OSes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd love a true pay raise at my current job, a world without hunger or war, the end of racism, gender equality, and BP to go a month without mentioning Sony on this thread. But like an Apple WP device, that other stuff won't happen ANYTIME SOON...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd love a true pay raise at my current job, a world without hunger or war, the end of racism, gender equality, and BP to go a month without mentioning Sony on this thread. But like an Apple WP device, that other stuff won't happen ANYTIME SOON...

You forgot BP without Sausage and CAKE as well:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The easiest way to get an Apple WP is to jailbreak an iPhone and put a WP style skin on it. That way, you will get the look of WP that you may miss from your 8X, and still have all the stuff from Apple you always hint at.

Otherwise, your next choice is to get BP elected president of Apple to make that happen...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo