WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The easiest way to get an Apple WP is to jailbreak an iPhone and put a WP style skin on it. That way, you will get the look of WP that you may miss from your 8X, and still have all the stuff from Apple you always hint at.

Otherwise, your next choice is to get BP elected president of Apple to make that happen...

Here is a slightly different version of the same story from an Android perspective:)
https://plus.google.com/105555694224602845621/posts/iHLasuhGvwa

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here is a slightly different version of the same story from an Android perspective:)
https://plus.google.com/105555694224602845621/posts/iHLasuhGvwa

Yup. Last time i saw this was when they hacked a 3GS and was able to load Gingerbread on it. iSheep were ****ting bricks from left to right saying: "oh! the horror!".

Seriously though, tech is tech. I'll use whatever is a good fit for me. I just don't own and won't use an iPhone as my daily driver for the foreseable future because it will take Apple doing something really magical to fit my needs. Plus, I like to be different and phone choices allow me to express that.

Personally, I'm saddned by the fact that MSFT has relaxed the hardware button requirements. Now OEMs have to work really hard to make their WPs not look like Androids. You know Samsung isn't going to give a **** and recycle the same design twice over.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The easiest way to get an Apple WP is to jailbreak an iPhone and put a WP style skin on it. That way, you will get the look of WP that you may miss from your 8X, and still have all the stuff from Apple you always hint at.

Otherwise, your next choice is to get BP elected president of Apple to make that happen...

I don't jailbreak. It was meant as a joke ;-)

Some of the universities homepages got hacked. Shows the quality of our IT department. Well, I shouldn't write that, maybe they are reading what I am writing here ;-)

Only homepages that are handled by other departments directly were affected though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Did you fly 380 over to here? I can't remember.

So are you actually in London or just at the airport?

No in July I fly the 380 from LAX to LHR. I have a 90 minute layover in LHR this time around. If you had agreed to meet, I might have taken the earlier flight out of DUB to LHR :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I will take the responsibility of being in charge of SONY and Apple and do want must be done!

Then take over MS and Google then merge them all under SONY!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't jailbreak. It was meant as a joke ;-)

Some of the universities homepages got hacked. Shows the quality of our IT department. Well, I shouldn't write that, maybe they are reading what I am writing here ;-)

Only homepages that are handled by other departments directly were affected though.

Nobody jailbreaks because they double your prison time if you do that. (Of course i knew you were kidding. Just following your vermouth dry lead here for a while)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I will take the responsibility of being in charge of SONY and Apple and do want must be done!

Then take over MS and Google then merge them all under SONY!

Show of hands by liking this post if you were waiting for this comment by BP to get posted...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No in July I fly the 380 from LAX to LHR. I have a 90 minute layover in LHR this time around. If you had agreed to meet, I might have taken the earlier flight out of DUB to LHR :)

LOL! You're probably better off. :p I'm still quite sick. 90 minutes isn't too bad.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nobody jailbreaks because they double your prison time if you do that. (Of course i knew you were kidding. Just following your vermouth dry lead here for a while)

I lost my wits, my machine wasn't cooled down as promised, now I can wait another 30 minutes or so. Annoyingly annoying.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have a dream that in 30 years I will have something to do with SONY apart from purchasing there amazing, wonderful and fantastic products!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have a dream that in 30 years I will have something to do with SONY apart from purchasing there amazing, wonderful and fantastic products!

I prefer to work in a small group to being a number in a faceless mutlibillion cooperation.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I want to do the same with Microsoft! Either Xbox, Windows, or Windows Phone! Hardware and software stuff. :D

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I want to do the same with Microsoft! Either Xbox, Windows, or Windows Phone! Hardware and software stuff. :D

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

I want to be retired in 30 years from now and be a consultant to BP and Jobs and make gobs of money making them compete against each other:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99