WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just had a WTF moment...

Was putting on shoes while daughter was watching tv, and as the commercial ended, I here, "Everywhere I go, there's poo."

Had to do a raised eyebrow look to the TV to discover it was Whiney the Pooh... I wonder if Mr. Poo is related to Mr. Hanky?

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was putting on shoes while daughter was watching tv, and as the commercial ended, I here, "Everywhere I go, there's poo."

Had to do a raised eyebrow look to the TV to discover it was Whiney the Poo... I wonder if Mr. Poo is related to Mr. Hanky?
*rofl* Winnie the Pooh :p ....I loved Pooh....i don't think it's related to mr.hanky :p Mr.Pooh is related to Mr.Honey :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Had to do a raised eyebrow look to the TV to discover it was Whiney the Pooh... I wonder if Mr. Poo is related to Mr. Hanky?

whiney the pooh whiney the pooh :p ...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't like the latest Samsung commercial. next time Samsung actually does something right and not something that lags after a few uses and gimmicky stuff I will give them props but until then.... they are not on my radar

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hahahahahha people these days
IqwpyTV.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro