WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My YouTube channel will get another video on a different Battlefield 2 mod soon. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Putting the t-mo 925 through its paces today. I still like the IPS LCD better, but I have this AMOLED running with a more natural look. I still rather an unlocked 32GB version, but I'll make due with this.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Putting the t-mo 925 through its paces today. I still like the IPS LCD better, but I have this AMOLED running with a more natural look. I still rather an unlocked 32GB version, but I'll make due with this.

I was annoyed to hear that the 925 is available mostly in the 16GB variant. :\

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Quite annoyed to get a copyright notice for one of my videos, the one i posted back on page 1800 used one of the songs apart of the soundtrack which is copyrighted.

But, here is the thing i don't get, i am promoting a FREE modification for Battlefield 2, and i am not getting paid a single DOLLAR/CENT for recording and releasing this video, if anything all i am giving them is a few more potential players!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just hope the video doesn't go down as a result of this, otherwise they'll be receiving some bad press...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was annoyed to hear that the 925 is available mostly in the 16GB variant. :\

They had to do it that way, because they would instantly kill the 920 if they offered a global 925 32GB. Because to me Nokia never really addressed the audio issue (due to the OS limitations, I think), I'm fine with this at 16GB. I put more music on the 8X and don't use the camera much with that and plan to do the reverse with the 925.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

They had to do it that way, because they would instantly kill the 920 if they offered a global 925 32GB. Because to me Nokia never really addressed the audio issue (due to the OS limitations, I think), I'm fine with this at 16GB. I put more music on the 8X and don't use the camera much with that and plan to do the reverse with the 925.

I could live with 8GB on my 520... Just. ;)

Good thing my 520 had a microSD card, as i would have been out of space by now, the same though wouldn't apply with my 1520. :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's surprisingly sunny here. I didn't get that impression from the news channel last night. :p

Ah, the things I could say about all the different variants phones that Nokia makes. I do sometimes wonder if they purposely go out their way to confuse people. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I could live with 8GB on my 520... Just. ;)

Good thing my 520 had a microSD card, as i would have been out of space by now, the same though wouldn't apply with my 1520. :D

I think it is well documented both here and on the 810 forums my feelings about 8GB storage. For low end, minimal users, it is a good option. For me, I need 16GB+. For the record, I still don't trust t-mo USA and their WP8 support from my 810 experience. The only reason why I have a carrier branded phone again is because you cannot beat getting a brand new 925 for $240, no contract (I know some others paid $224) + free shipping. Also, you can flash the euro ROMs on the t-mo version (at the cost of losing WiFi calling). During Portico, t-mo was one of the first to roll out updates. With Amber and Black, they were one of the last (521 & 925 had it preinstalled). But hey, I'm not mad, as I can still sell this thing easily if I need to. It is just the principle of how t-mo is doing business now that annoys me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's surprisingly sunny here. I didn't get that impression from the news channel last night. :p

Ah, the things I could say about all the different variants phones that Nokia makes. I do sometimes wonder if they purposely go out their way to confuse people. :p

Nah, they were the original Samsung - a phone at every price point. They've always done that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like everyone is running late today, including myself and NJ transit.

Any exciting weekend plans? I've got work tomorrow and I'm home doing assignments because I did nothing during Spring Break this week. Gonna see the GF later to do dinner in downtown BK.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

@Chregu, are you in the Swiss army? I just read something and had a question to ask about that...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm really getting into a gadget buying mood. I just saw somebody running with a new hard-disc over the floor, it made me feel like back in the times when I bought hardware all the time to upgrade my PC. Nowadays I don't do that anymore, it's fast enough for a few years and I'm a little bit more reasonable when it comes to those things. Still, I'd like to buy something new ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

@Chregu, are you in the Swiss army? I just read something and had a question to ask about that...

I'm not, I cheated myself out. I'm still pretty knowledgeable about it if you have a question. My brother made a career in the Swiss army and is now becoming a permanent employe of it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks like everyone is running late today, including myself and NJ transit.

Any exciting weekend plans? I've got work tomorrow and I'm home doing assignments because I did nothing during Spring Break this week. Gonna see the GF later to do dinner in downtown BK.

Depends how I feel. I'm still hacking up some. I made it to work the rest of the week (off today :)) but still feeling it. It's supposed to get colder here too.

Today is going to be cleaning up a bit. It's amazing how quickly things get out of hand! Depending on how we feel maybe we'll venture out somewhere tomorrow.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

In terms of exciting weekend plans, for me you can cut exciting, although i will preorder MGS V: Ground Zeroes for my Xbox 360...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't like those adverts.

I don't think any people do...

Anyways, i seriously hope my video doesn't get taken down, as i have mentioned before...

Good Night, and good morning/afternoon/evening everybody!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't think any people do...

Anyways, i seriously hope my video doesn't get taken down, as i have mentioned before...

Good Night, and good morning/afternoon/evening everybody!

It will likely be taken down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb