WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nowadays you can apply for civil service if you give a "good" reason, but in general, yes: You have to join the army, or you have to pay money (for example if you are unfit). I was declared unfit (I don't know the real term, I guess you know what I mean) but I was going through the recruiting process when they were in a strange transition and only wanted the "motivated" ones.

It's also true that you can take your gun home (but officially no ammunition, it's not too hard to get though).

Learn something new everyday. I actually was in the draft pool for the US armed forces, even though I'm a permanent resident and not a citizen. There was a law that if the draft was short, they'd be able to pull us.

That's the US for you...i cannot vote or hold a Gov't job as a permanent resident, but I could have gotten drafted (I'm too old now). Loophole city...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Learn something new everyday. I actually was in the draft pool for the US armed forces, even though I'm a permanent resident and not a citizen. There was a law that if the draft was short, they'd be able to pull us.

That's the US for you...i cannot vote or hold a Gov't job as a permanent resident, but I could have gotten drafted (I'm too old now). Loophole city...

im in the selective service o.o so when ever the call me I would have to go D:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05