WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Blue whatsapp...and her name is Jennifer :p yayyy I should be in FBI :p lol but she is angry??? :p

no many students use my Lumia 920 , they get attracted towards my phone lol , I have changed her name so no one reads the chat when they open whatsapp , they think she is jennif ignore they don't know who she is (fake name ) mum checks my texts , browsing history or whatsapp when I am sleeping so I do change name or delete chat history :( , I know I can use password but I forget them very easily

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

no many students use my Lumia 920 , they get attracted towards my phone lol , I have changed her name so no one reads the chat when they open whatsapp , they think she is jennif ignore they don't know who she is (fake name ) mum checks my texts , browsing history or whatsapp when I am sleeping so I do change name or delete chat history :( , I know I can use password but I forget them very easily
some funny stuff going on your phone .....don't worry the NSA already knows ;) .. jkjk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Wow my dad doesn't check my phone...I just stare at him when he picks up my phone...and my mum doesn't care lol...but I don't let them check my phone and my lappy is all secured I don't even know why...I had pics like many many pics before...I deleted them :| me and my ex <3

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Wow my dad doesn't check my phone...I just stare at him when he picks up my phone...and my mum doesn't care lol...but I don't let them check my phone and my lappy is all secured I don't even know why...I had pics like many many pics before...I deleted them :| me and my ex <3

wow , do tell me later how you do so , my dad I cant if he wants to check my phone I have to give him (usually he ask when the bill is more than 600 rs ) , mum keeps on checking my phone I know , I pretend to be sleeping but she checks my photos , texts , calls and silently keeps my phone back on table and leave the room , umm soon I will record a video and show her WHAT IS THIS :D

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wow , do tell me later how you do so , my dad I cant if he wants to check my phone I have to give him (usually he ask when the bill is more than 600 rs ) , mum keeps on checking my phone I know , I pretend to be sleeping but she checks my photos , texts , calls and silently keeps my phone back on table and leave the room , umm soon I will record a video and show her WHAT IS THIS :D
Just 600??? Like seriously?? I spent around 6000rs per month for recharging and talking to my ex...well we used to go on and on the whole night....i had my ex's pics all over fb and no one noticed lol...remembering fb i dreamt of him... :'( well I just refuse to give my phone :p i give them the -_- look and they don't ask again

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Just 600??? Like seriously?? I spent around 6000rs per month for recharging and talking to my ex...well we used to go on and on the whole night....i had my ex's pics all over fb and no one noticed lol...remembering fb i dreamt of him... :'( well I just refuse to give my phone :p i give them the -_- look and they don't ask again

6000rs , woah nadia , I use Vodafone minutes :p or Skype hahaha , sometimes facetime but facetime has some issues , abhi bhi pasand hai ? just ignore the last question I asked , I can understand how bad it hurts :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb