WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

6000rs , woah nadia , I use Vodafone minutes :p or Skype hahaha , sometimes facetime but facetime has some issues , abhi bhi pasand hai ? just ignore the last question I asked , I can understand how bad it hurts :(
I used airtel....had docomo too :p my ex broke the sim card because of all the wrong callers...Changed around 4-5 sim cards.... :p we never Skyped....only when I was in KSA we did...maybe it was yahoo vc :/ well i try to hate him :p but i don't have those overpowering feelings now :| he sucks, period!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

then keep it :p I am very happy with my old Lumia 920 :D and if you every get frustrated by him , just take one of his pic , burn it and flush it , sounds stupid but this works , (source movie jab we met )
I never wanna see him again :| the reason why I deactivated my fb :D I'm never going in there again

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah the US... well a lot EU countries still insist on military service as well. Normally for a few months to a year.

I thankfully avoided anything to do with the military. :)

I actually plan to get my US citizenship to be able to get jobs in my field of choice at the state and federal level. I wouldn't have minded serving in the military back then, now unless it is reserves I won't touch it. Priorities change as you grow older for sure...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow my dad doesn't check my phone...I just stare at him when he picks up my phone...and my mum doesn't care lol...but I don't let them check my phone and my lappy is all secured I don't even know why...I had pics like many many pics before...I deleted them :| me and my ex <3
you do know you put a heart on your ex ...you know the guy that is a bad guy o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just 600??? Like seriously?? I spent around 6000rs per month for recharging and talking to my ex...well we used to go on and on the whole night....i had my ex's pics all over fb and no one noticed lol...remembering fb i dreamt of him... :'( well I just refuse to give my phone :p i give them the -_- look and they don't ask again

you don't know you could just burn the pictures .:p it would be nice to make a bon fire out of it >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I used airtel....had docomo too :p my ex broke the sim card because of all the wrong callers...Changed around 4-5 sim cards.... :p we never Skyped....only when I was in KSA we did...maybe it was yahoo vc :/ well i try to hate him :p but i don't have those overpowering feelings now :| he sucks, period!

hate is a strong word ..... I would say dislike his personality :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99