WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I always thought you people are fighting against corruption since you got freedom :p aah! Well I'll miss bribing the police to skip wearing helmets :p and no DL

Now people do wear helmets here while riding motor bikes , they get aware after many accidents occur resulting in serious head injuries , you will find women riding bikes scoots , bikes wearing them as well , police here oh I will i won't say you know very well ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Last year alone I've been in over 9 international flights....but this MH370 is getting me worried :| well I've to be going to India soon for some official work with my dad. Hope everything stays cool

At least you have been on a flight, i haven't! :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well you will someday :) I sometimes wish I could be an air hostess so that I can travel everywhere

Hmm... Even thinking about going on a plane doesn't really excite me, and the fact you have to pay a lot annoys me.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hehe I am student , I do helps my parents like I did buying some vegetables , bread from market or just clean house :) will get a job after 22-23 , I am still 19 :D

I can get a job in Australia at 14 years and 9 months of age, i am currently 15 years and 2 months, 3 months in a week. :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hmm... Even thinking about going on a plane doesn't really excite me, and the fact you have to pay a lot annoys me.

well since I'm living off of my fathers earnings :p I don't really understand how much I'm spending

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I can get a job in Australia at 14 years and 9 months of age, i am currently 15 years and 2 months, 3 months in a week. :)

That's something illegal here in india , education is must here for everyone , if you do a job at the age of 14\15 it will be considered as child labour here hehe strange but one have to complete school first and then it's all up-to him/her to join college any other course of choice , getting a job here in my country is a pain so I will most probably help my dad in family business , We have our own shop of machine parts like ball bearings , etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss