WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's something illegal here in india , education is must here for everyone , if you do a job at the age of 14\15 it will be considered as child labour here hehe strange but one have to complete school first and then it's all up-to him/her to join college any other course of choice , getting a job here in my country is a pain so I will most probably help my dad in family business , We have our own shop of machine parts like ball bearings , etc.

I forgot to add, the job until the age of 18 doesn't interrupt school in any form and you don't go and do construction work under 18. :p

You basic jobs like cleaning dishes at a restaurant (my friend does this) and i am going to potentially work at a Computer store.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I forgot to add, the job until the age of 18 doesn't interrupt school in any form and you don't go and do construction work under 18. :p

You basic jobs like cleaning dishes at a restaurant (my friend does this) and i am going to potentially work at a Computer store.

I would love to work at computer store , or mobile store hehe I will not work much , will try playing with new mobiles lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hi there, has been a while since I was posting. What did I miss?

I just realized that my plants are dying. I think I'm too often at my girlfriend's lately...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)