WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mkegIOA.jpg
smart cars !

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

at first I thought that it's a huge cardboard block but NO it is old building , where do you find such stuff ? I know on internet but where :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i try not to go there a lot because its for lonely people :p and it makes me think of my ex but i do go there for laughs XD

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

so I took a challenge, me going to shower vs a BB bold 9650 rebooting, guess who won lol
Actually a BB Bold 9700 rebooting is what got me here.

Back in late 2011, I was using a BB Bold 9700. My mom asked me if I knew when one of her favourite TV shows on hiatus would have no episodes. I told her I'd look it up. I opened the BB browser and searched, but not only did the BB browser freeze, but the entire BB froze with the spinning clock of death. :unhappy: I had to do a battery pull, and the BB took over 10 minutes to reboot.

I told my mom I'd check on my PC browser when I got home. I wanted to throw the BB against the wall. My mom didn't even have a smartphone, and she thought the BB was bad.

Then I saw the Nokia Lumia 900 announced at CES 2012, and I counted the days until I was a Windows Phone user, not a BB user.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Back in late 2011, I was using a BB Bold 9700. My mom asked me if I knew when one of her favourite TV shows on hiatus would have no episodes. I told her I'd look it up. I opened the BB browser and searched, but not only did the BB browser freeze, but the entire BB froze with the spinning clock of death. :unhappy: I had to do a battery pull, and the BB took over 10 minutes to reboot.

I told my mom I'd check on my PC browser when I got home. I wanted to throw the BB against the wall. My mom didn't even have a smartphone, and she thought the BB was bad.

Then I saw the Nokia Lumia 900 announced at CES 2012, and I counted the days until I was a Windows Phone user, not a BB user.

i finally got the reference :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

i finally got the reference :p
I did try a BB Z10 in the T-Mobile store once it was released. I had difficulty with the gestures and couldn't figure out how to use the thing. I'm not new to smartphones, and I've never had trouble using iPhones/Androids that belong to friends/family or are in stores. I've posted on the forums using a Samsung Galaxy S3 in a store. The BB10 UI was clunky and unintuitive. If I had trouble using it, despite not being new to smartphones, I'd expect other people to have trouble using it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did try a BB Z10 in the T-Mobile store once it was released. I had difficulty with the gestures and couldn't figure out how to use the thing. I'm not new to smartphones, and I've never had trouble using iPhones/Androids that belong to friends/family or are in stores. I've posted on the forums using a Samsung Galaxy S3 in a store. The BB10 UI was clunky and unintuitive. If I had trouble using it, despite not being new to smartphones, I'd expect other people to have trouble using it.

i think the bbz10 was cool when i first saw it but it was confusing when i was playing with it. i didn't know how to use it but it did look nice :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

BB created a very bad impression in front of your mom ; BB is somewhat dead , what phone is she using these days :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion