WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hehe I don't think so it will ever get update from S C A M S U N G
Btw what's the problem on stick rom , I know touch wiz sucks , but I love multi window feature :)
Try cyanogenmod
i
I've always used CM....but I think I'm gonna try Viper this time....I really like the 3D touch they give to it and it's fast too :D I've a SGT3 it doesn't really have multi window :( and I'm getting bored at home :p so I'm gonna do it or I've to drill some holes on the wall for the shelf I've been trying to put since 2 weeks =| I know I'm lazy and so are my brothers and father too

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

i
I've always used CM....but I think I'm gonna try Viper this time....I really like the 3D touch they give to it and it's fast too :D I've a SGT3 it doesn't really have multi window :( and I'm getting bored at home :p so I'm gonna do it or I've to drill some holes on the wall for the shelf I've been trying to put since 2 weeks =| I know I'm lazy and so are my brothers and father too

Enjoy playing games rather drilling holes on the wall lol , let your brothers do that :p bhaijan plz kar dena aap :p
I never tried flashing android , they are dangerous , chances are very high that device may get bricked or act strange (Roma does have bugs and aren't stable )

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Enjoy playing games rather drilling holes on the wall lol , let your brothers do that :p bhaijan plz kar dena aap :p
I never tried flashing android , they are dangerous , chances are very high that device may get bricked or act strange (Roma does have bugs and aren't stable )

so far no bricks :p I did brick my dads htc desire S but I put it back together :p so I'm cool :D (ROMS are better than stock ROM) :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

so far no bricks :p I did brick my dads htc desire S but I put it back together :p so I'm cool :D (ROMS are better than stock ROM) :p

At least you managed to fix your dads Desire S, I tried rooting my Wildfire, and i guess i was too dumb to figure out what to do, so i gave up. :\

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

At least you managed to fix your dads Desire S, I tried rooting my Wildfire, and i guess i was too dumb to figure out what to do, so i gave up. :\

you just need to do it in order :) well what did you do to the wildfire?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb