WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not a fan of Sundays. :/ They feel so unproductive.

You could make some sport and then clean your bathroom. At least that's what I did. Now I'll meet my beloved.

Have a nice afternoon, at least if your in the correct time zone to have an afternoon.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need to head out and do a bit of grocery shopping. I'm a bit lazy which is why Sundays get me down. Everything closes early for no reason other than some stupid tradition. :/ So now I need to rush around and get out the door so I can do what I have to. Can't be lazy about it. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You could make some sport and then clean your bathroom. At least that's what I did. Now I'll meet my beloved.

Have a nice afternoon, at least if your in the correct time zone to have an afternoon.

Today is vacuum and mop day. After the shopping.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

someday smartphones will last 2-3 days , 2015 isn't far away :p

Nokia's Symbian phones used to last that long. I remember charging my E63 2-3 times weekly. I did heavy texting, GPS use and was on the internet alot back then - as slow as it was. Hopefully modern smartphones can get to that indeed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need to head out and do a bit of grocery shopping. I'm a bit lazy which is why Sundays get me down. Everything closes early for no reason other than some stupid tradition. :/ So now I need to rush around and get out the door so I can do what I have to. Can't be lazy about it. :p

That's what Sundays are made for, to go slow and be lazy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, you have to consider families and lone mothers for example. They need the day off when their children are not at school, or they have to invest their salary in a baby sitter and they won't earn anything, as they don't get payed well anyway. And of course you could say that there are enough people without a family that could work at these days, but first of all companies don't work that way, and secondly, these people's friends are off at Sundays too, so they also don't want to work then.

Sorry, but this discussion is a big thing in Switzerland, I just wrote down the "against"-arguments that came into my mind first ;-)

Well, I'm heading out, have a nice time everybody.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What I just realized again, I have really gotten used to the low resolution of my 27 inch screen and now I'm enjoying it very much.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Nokia's Symbian phones used to last that long. I remember charging my E63 2-3 times weekly. I did heavy texting, GPS use and was on the internet alot back then - as slow as it was. Hopefully modern smartphones can get to that indeed...

I wonder my ipad can last 3-4 days on mostly safari browsing , light games and skype , I need such great battery life on a mobile , on windows phone .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wonder my ipad can last 3-4 days on mostly safari browsing , light games and skype , I need such great battery life on a mobile , on windows phone .

Different product, different usage. I bet if your iPad had a GSM radio in it and you were calling and texting alot on it, in addition to your regular usage, that thing wouldn't last more than a day...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, you have to consider families and lone mothers for example. They need the day off when their children are not at school, or they have to invest their salary in a baby sitter and they won't earn anything, as they don't get payed well anyway. And of course you could say that there are enough people without a family that could work at these days, but first of all companies don't work that way, and secondly, these people's friends are off at Sundays too, so they also don't want to work then.

Sorry, but this discussion is a big thing in Switzerland, I just wrote down the "against"-arguments that came into my mind first ;-)

Well, I'm heading out, have a nice time everybody.

I wasn't out to get into an argument or be overly philosophical. :p

Sundays is just one of those days I like least because if you have to do anything it needs to be done quickly otherwise you miss out. It's happened to me a few times. I feel lazy and the next thing I know all the shops are closed. Such a pain. Don't get me started on the stupid opening and closing times of the shops during the week. Not sure who they open for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention