WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so how did the office activation go ....:p I know its late but im wondering ?

I didn't do it. I'm in the process of ordering the student discounted version of office 365. If I don't do that I will try to reactivate the version of office I got with the t100.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's a long work week for me. It's going to be a very slow week. I'm bored already. It's only 9:45am...

My long week was last week. I traded spring break (no classes) for a six day work week. Even though this week is shirt because I'm off from work today, I'm drowning in assignments. So I still have another long week.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My long week was last week. I traded spring break (no classes) for a six day work week. Even though this week is shirt because I'm off from work today, I'm drowning in assignments. So I still have another long week.

I don't have any assignments, hell I barely have work at the moment. It's so boring. Sigh.

Over the weekend I went to the British Museum and was a bit disappointed by the Viking exhibition. Aside from it being over crowded it didn't have much to it. I would have been disappointed had I paid money for it. I'll have to go back when it's not as busy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I got my T100 back up and running again. I need to update my desktop from XP to 8.1. That'll be a summer project.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I got my T100 back up and running again. I need to update my desktop from XP to 8.1. That'll be a summer project.

LOL! How old is your desktop?

I own a really old desktop but it's back in Australia. Completely useless now. Oh well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never had any problem with the preview of GDR 3 :eek: I don't think 8.1 can be that bad

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

People have issues with the official updates let alone previews.

As the saying goes around here, just because you had no issues doesn't mean other didn't. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People have issues with the official updates let alone previews.

As the saying goes around here, just because you had no issues doesn't mean other didn't. :p

Oh yeah I know that . I wasn't trying to speak up for everyone just me :p but I think you will be stuck waiting till it comes unless msft has a deal that every carrier has to realese the update this day!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12