WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So Sahib, I saw that picture of you on the other thread. You look older than I thought you were going to. Impressions from this thread I guess. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Sahib, I saw that picture of you on the other thread. You look older than I thought you were going to. Impressions from this thread I guess. :p

I thought you saw it here when I posted it :p ? Oh well no matter. I think the glasses and hat make me look older but without them I look like a 15 year old ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought you saw it here when I posted it :p ? Oh well no matter. I think the glasses and hat make me look older but without them I look like a 15 year old ;P

I'm getting older and forget these things. If I did see it before I forgot. :p

I have a hard time believing that hat and glasses make you look older. :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

That is really nice! It definitely makes a wedding special. :smile:

I really like the traditional attire worn by the bride and groom.

that's the main attraction , people usually saw what groom is wearing and they very expensive , they cost almost 2 iPhone 5s , but the dress is very heavy in weight ,I will post some photos of my sister marriage :) (not you Nadia , my actual real sis :D )

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Somehow, your picture looks just like how I figured you may have looked. Maybe because I think you look in that picture no different than the young people I see in my office daily. Hard to explain it but for me, my reaction of seeing your picture has you're in line with how you post here...youthful and silly, not quite juvenile... Nice picture.

Guess it's Nadia's turn?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting older and forget these things. If I did see it before I forgot. :p

I have a hard time believing that hat and glasses make you look older. :p

I'm going off by what other people say about me. Even a girl who is 14 said I look 15 and that was on a Saturday :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somehow, your picture looks just like how I figured you may have looked. Maybe because I think you look in that picture no different than the young people I see in my office daily. Hard to explain it but for me, my reaction of seeing your picture has you're in line with how you post here...youthful and silly, not quite juvenile... Nice picture.

Guess it's Nadia's turn?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Thanks its nice to know there are other sahib's in the world ;)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I didn't know that channel, but as far as I have watched it (I have a meeting in a few minutes) I really like it, even though I know these things after studying biology :)

I'll have a look at it again later. Maybe there are other topics I know less about.

Yay!

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would upload a picture of me, but I won't as I think there is enough information about me floating around in this thread already ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would upload a picture of me, but I won't as I think there is enough information about me floating around in this thread already ;-)

Who in their right mind would dig through this 1864 page thread :p all they would see is sahib sahib and more sahib :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)