WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bummer. Life's little disappointments.

I prepared a buffer and I think I did it all wrong. Now I feel bad. But I hope it's okay, we'll see if the experiments will work ;-)

Also I think I have to get up a little earlier tomorrow that I can set up another experiment before the 9 a.m. meeting...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The work day is almost over!!!! Yay!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I'm planning on making pizza dough tonight. Not sure if my wife did it already though. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so im wondering ... what does it mean to work on a PhD I read it in Wikipedia but I didn't it . do you mind explaining it

Depends on the topic. In Switzerland in natural sciences it's usually a full-time job that isn't paid well but good enough. Most of all after the last raise.

On other topics like history or philosophy you usually earn much less and need to have another job while doing the PhD.

So it really depends on what you are studying.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends on the topic. In Switzerland in natural sciences it's usually a full-time job that isn't paid well but good enough. Most of all after the last raise.

On other topics like history or philosophy you usually earn much less and need to have another job while doing the PhD.

So it really depends on what you are studying.

so then what is the point of getting a PhD?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb