WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He is a good conversation starter. We already have 4 posts related to his comment :)

The original Little Mermaid story isn't quite the same as in the Disney movie.

The prince and princess marry, and the Little Mermaid's heart breaks. She thinks of all that she has given up and of all the pain she has suffered. She despairs, thinking of the death that awaits her, but before dawn, her sisters bring her a knife that the Sea Witch has given them in exchange for their long hair. If the Little Mermaid slays the prince with the knife and lets his blood drip on her feet, she will become a mermaid again, all her suffering will end, and she will live out her full life.
However the Little Mermaid cannot bring herself to kill the sleeping prince lying with his bride, and she throws herself into the sea as dawn breaks. Her body dissolves into foam, but instead of ceasing to exist, she feels the sun; she has turned into a spirit, a daughter of the air. The other daughters tell her she has become like them because she strove with all her heart to obtain an immortal soul. She will earn her own soul by doing good deeds and she will eventually rise up into the kingdom of God.

The Little Mermaid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hakuna Matata. What a wonderful phrase.
Pumbaa:
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Timon:
It means no worries For the rest of your days. It's our problem-free Philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So how about some fine red wine?

I don't really like red wine. But Eastern I'll travel to Bordeaux with my girlfriend, and where else is the place to start to like red wine other than Bordeaux?

Of course I will try it, and maybe I'll develop a taste for it, there in the right atmosphere while having a fine dinner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro