WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hakuna Matata. What a wonderful phrase.
Pumbaa:
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!
Timon:
It means no worries For the rest of your days. It's our problem-free Philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

And then he meets his girlfriend and the problem-free philosophy is over.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So the old man FINALLY got the white Lumia I sent him. And he is floored at its awesomeness, just as much as BP is floored is at the awesomeness of (insert cake, Sony, etc here). Hopefully he reads through my instructions notes and will be up an running soon. Would have loved to seen the look on his face...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just saw someone with a Yellow 1020 at my work! Wonders never cease!

OK so I'm bored. What else is new? :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I couldn't go to sleep till later at night. I was thinking . Wasn't the best sleep I had , maybe today will be better

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've never had a large group of friends. I knew a lot of people, even from the 'popular' crowd but I wasn't part of it.
I have many friends and it is like different groups but I'm friends with all of them....they hate each other so much....there were 5-6 groups and I am friends with all of them....and they used to fight sometimes....not a good sight....it involved the police too!! =|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have many friends and it is like different groups but I'm friends with all of them....they hate each other so much....there were 5-6 groups and I am friends with all of them....and they used to fight sometimes....not a good sight....it involved the police too!! =|

Sounds like fun... :/

I think I'll stick with one or two good friends, thanks. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss