WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Accessories for my Surface Pro.

qu2usupy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Curious to see what the HTC One launch will bring. I do hope they haven't overhyped the device with all the leaks. I think with how lukewarm people's reaction has been to the S5, both the Sony Z2 and HTC One may sell well enough this year.

I have to talk a little Android because we all know that Chregu bleeds HTC (and Apple in his mericural moments)...but seriously, if the HTC One is well received, here's hoping they put out a WP8.1 device. I still have HTC as one of my top 4 brands I like (Sony, Nokia and a veeerrryyyy distant fourth place in Apple). They just need to go back to putting decent cameras in their stuff again (8X camera is good enough but could be better if they pushed out firmware updates)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am always amazed at whenever I use the browser to post here and see the massive post totals by Sahib and Nadia...it still makes my head spin...y'all can work those fingers to talk like nobody's business...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Curious to see what the HTC One launch will bring. I do hope they haven't overhyped the device with all the leaks. I think with how lukewarm people's reaction has been to the S5, both the Sony Z2 and HTC One may sell well enough this year.

I have to talk a little Android because we all know that Chregu bleeds HTC (and Apple in his mericural moments)...but seriously, if the HTC One is well received, here's hoping they put out a WP8.1 device. I still have HTC as one of my top 4 brands I like (Sony, Nokia and a veeerrryyyy distant fourth place in Apple). They just need to go back to putting decent cameras in their stuff again (8X camera is good enough but could be better if they pushed out firmware updates)

I totally forgot about this because I am quite busy at the lab today. But now both my experiments have incubation times, perfect to find out what the new HTC One is about ;-)

I have a little history with HTC, they produced the first great Windows Mobile devices after all! (In my opinion, and on Swiss market)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One thing I will say about WP I find odd...and this doesn't happen to most users to be in this situation...whenever you do a hard reset or have a new phone, if you're restoring your text messages from the backup and a new message comes in, the restore process stops. I don't understand that at all. Sometimes I've just had to eat those messages and do a wifi style wipe and go from there. Also, on windowsphone.com, you don't have access to deleting your backups, you can only do so on the phone you made the backup from in the first place. Again, odd. Most people won't use this, but it's be nice as a option to have to manually delete your backups and to not have the restored text messages interrupted by the new ones your receive.

Just a random quirk i felt like sharing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I totally forgot about this because I am quite busy at the lab today. But now both my experiments have incubation times, perfect to find out what the new HTC One is about ;-)

I have a little history with HTC, they produced the first great Windows Mobile devices after all! (In my opinion, and on Swiss market)

I agree. They still have some of my favorite devices of all time: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC, Kaiser, HTC HD2. I'd like to see them still do well. Competition actually allows Apple and Samsung to work and not be all lazy and **** with what they put out in the market place.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I am always amazed at whenever I use the browser to post here and see the massive post totals by Sahib and Nadia...it still makes my head spin...y'all can work those fingers to talk like nobody's business...
Ummmm =| we've stopped posting like that

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

nadia did you watched children's of heaven , I love the small girl when she calls Ali :D , they are so cute , my sister used to taunted me after watching this movie , I Wish you were like Ali but alas :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

nadia did you watched children's of heaven , I love the small girl when she calls Ali :D , they are so cute , my sister used to taunted me after watching this movie , I Wish you were like Ali but alas :p
Well they're kids they'll be like that :p I don't have a brother so I don't know about it much either :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss