WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of being rich, did anyone read Richie Rich comics as a kid? I used to like them :)

I have to admit to not liking Richie Rich. I often found him obnoxious. Might have something to do with growing up poor.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Believe it or not I don't like 'hanging' out on a beach. It's not my thing. I travel to see things. To meet people. To learn something. Not to just visit.

Just like me. I'm not a beach person. Although if the beach is actually clean and nice, I'll go.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I have to admit to not liking Richie Rich. I often found him obnoxious. Might have something to do with growing up poor.

I didn't grow up rich either. I think I just generally like comics, even at my age. Calvin and Hobbes is my favourite

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know it is but it would be nice to be able to time travel like "back to the future "

Um.... you confuse me. If you know it's impossible then how does 'Back to the Future' thing work? It's either possible or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Um.... you confuse me. If you know it's impossible then how does 'Back to the Future' thing work? It's either possible or it's not. You can't have it both ways.

What I meant was I know its not possible but it would be nice to travel to the future like how they did it in "back to the future":p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I met my girlfriend in the city instead of following the HTC One announcement. I really should think about my priorities... ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I missed too much. No HTC One for me I guess. The battery is very small and the camera first has to proof itself. Let's wait for the reviews.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Believe it or not I don't like 'hanging' out on a beach. It's not my thing. I travel to see things. To meet people. To learn something. Not to just visit.

I think it depends on your trip and reason for going. There are times that I want to see things, take in as much as I can. There are times when I just want to relax and recharge on a beach so I can go back and face the world again in a few days.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just lying on the beach is the most boring thing I can think of. It's not even comfortable to read. If I travel to the sea, I want to see the landscape, to travel, to experience the culture. Not just hanging around.

I didn't really follow the conversation...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it depends on your trip and reason for going. There are times that I want to see things, take in as much as I can. There are times when I just want to relax and recharge on a beach so I can go back and face the world again in a few days.

I was never a beach person, even when I lived on it. :p I like seeing things. Yeah I feel like I need a vacation when I get back but it's still enjoyable. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel