WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was never a beach person, even when I lived on it. :p I like seeing things. Yeah I feel like I need a vacation when I get back but it's still enjoyable. :)

To each their own. I am a beach person, or I guess I should say on the water person. I'd rather be relaxing with the sun and the wind and some good music. Either on a beach, in a boat or on the dock of a waterfront home. It just makes me happy and stress free. I guess over the years I've seen everything I care to see in this world. So I just enjoy good times with friends and family. My retirement plan has always been to live in a house on the water. Of course it will have satellite and internet. Even in retirement there is no need to be primitive!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

so htc m8 is official , still the same old 4 megapixel camera with another camera ** , 1080p lcd 3 display, snapdragon 801 with 2 GB ram , but the question is android sufficient with these hardware specs , I mean will it ever function like windows phone :D , they added a dot matric software same as glance on nokia Lumia (but it can show weather , if it is cloudy it will show clouds) , double tap to wake and lock the phone

** the second camera is sued for 3d image processing , resulting after focus , motion blur , really ? nokia did this with the help of software with nokia refocus , nokia smart cam

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so htc m8 is official , still the same old 4 megapixel camera with another camera ** , 1080p lcd 3 display, snapdragon 801 with 2 GB ram , but the question is android sufficient with these hardware specs , I mean will it ever function like windows phone :D , they added a dot matric software same as glance on nokia Lumia (but it can show weather , if it is cloudy it will show clouds) , double tap to wake and lock the phone

** the second camera is sued for 3d image processing , resulting after focus , motion blur , really ? nokia did this with the help of software with nokia refocus , nokia smart cam

I would like to think nokia has in it the bad with imaging but I know hardware trumps software any day ( or at least that's what I think)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To each their own. I am a beach person, or I guess I should say on the water person. I'd rather be relaxing with the sun and the wind and some good music. Either on a beach, in a boat or on the dock of a waterfront home. It just makes me happy and stress free. I guess over the years I've seen everything I care to see in this world. So I just enjoy good times with friends and family. My retirement plan has always been to live in a house on the water. Of course it will have satellite and internet. Even in retirement there is no need to be primitive!

I love living by the water. Nothing against that. Nice BBQ on the deck that kind of thing. When I travel however I like to see things, go places and experience.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I love living by the water. Nothing against that. Nice BBQ on the deck that kind of thing. When I travel however I like to see things, go places and experience.

You cannot go wrong with bbq on a deck. Or any kind of cooking on a deck or dock. My travel these days is mainly to visit family. Which is good because I don't see them often enough and they are getting older. I saw a good bit of the world when I was young. Between the Navy and youthful adventures my wanderlust has been sated for the most part. In a way I'm glad I did it when I was younger. I was able to do and experience everything. These days some of the physical things might be beyond me and I'd feel like I missed out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh .. I figured you haven't :p ..so what do you think of us Californians ;) are the stereotypes correct :p

There's no such thing as stereotypes. :p Everyone is unique. It's like saying all Australians or Canadians are the same. :p

Of course there's certain aspects due to the 'culture' of the area but that's really only surface. Thing is, LA is probably different than where you live anyway. :p I was also out in the mountains on one trip.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There's no such thing as stereotypes. :p Everyone is unique. It's like saying all Australians or Canadians are the same. :p

Of course there's certain aspects due to the 'culture' of the area but that's really only surface. Thing is, LA is probably different than where you live anyway. :p I was also out in the mountains on one trip.

awww there has to be something .....for example people say we Californians use the word like a lot ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You cannot go wrong with bbq on a deck. Or any kind of cooking on a deck or dock. My travel these days is mainly to visit family. Which is good because I don't see them often enough and they are getting older. I saw a good bit of the world when I was young. Between the Navy and youthful adventures my wanderlust has been sated for the most part. In a way I'm glad I did it when I was younger. I was able to do and experience everything. These days some of the physical things might be beyond me and I'd feel like I missed out.

I guess that's why I have a bit of wanderlust still. I didn't start to travel until I was in my 20s and it was all down to my own expense. Now that I've traveled quite extensively my list keeps getting longer to the places I want to go. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

awww there has to be something .....for example people say we Californians use the word like a lot ;P

All young people do that. :p Even here. It's a young person thing, not a location thing. Trust me.

People say that Canadians use the word 'eh' a lot. Some do, some don't. I'm not one that does, never did really.

Probably the only stereotypical thing I can think of is you all complain when it's cold or too hot and when it hasn't rained. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)