WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All young people do that. :p Even here. It's a young person thing, not a location thing. Trust me.

People say that Canadians use the word 'eh' a lot. Some do, some don't. I'm not one that does, never did really.

Probably the only stereotypical thing I can think of is you all complain when it's cold or too hot and when it hasn't rained. :p

o.o and here I thought I was bad for saying like a lot but as always you have reason to what you say

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o and here I thought I was bad for saying like a lot but as always you have reason to what you say

LOL! Unfortunately there's a whole generation of young people using that word. It was popular in the 80's and now it's back again. Some people grow out of it, some don't. My sister, who's older than me, uses it quite a bit.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Unfortunately there's a whole generation of young people using that word. It was popular in the 80's and now it's back again. Some people grow out of it, some don't. My sister, who's older than me, uses it like quite a bit.

let me see if I can translate it just for laughs " Unfortunately there's like a whole generation of young people using that word. It was popular like in the 80's and now it's like back again. Some people grow out of it, some don't. My sister, like who's older than me, uses it like quite a bit

anyways lots of things are coming back again . trends come and go and come back again with a vengeance

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

let me see if I can translate it just for laughs " Unfortunately there's like a whole generation of young people using that word. It was popular like in the 80's and now it's like back again. Some people grow out of it, some don't. My sister, like who's older than me, uses it quite a bit

anyways lots of things are coming back again . trends come and go and come back again with a vengeance

Yes 80's fashion and hair styles appear to be back in again. Sigh.

If you want a feel for the 80's look up a song called Valley Girl by Frank Zappa.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes 80's fashion and hair styles appear to be back in again. Sigh.

If you want a feel for the 80's look up a song called Valley Girl by Frank Zappa.

oh my o.o you are right about the hair...so that means if the 2010-2019 is the new 80's then the 20-30 is the new 90's.....YAY!!!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

This is my SM-T211.....

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140325_0005.jpg
    wp_ss_20140325_0005.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 4
  • wp_ss_20140325_0003.png
    wp_ss_20140325_0003.png
    855 KB · Views: 4

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so that's how windows phone would look with a background behind the tiles and the tiles being transparent .... hmm look nice but I still like solid colors
I can make it solid with the background....but it doesn't look good so there it is :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Where's Chregu when you need him? D:

I tutored my brother for an adult education in basic chemistry. I think that's enough for me, I'm not a homework device ;-)

Also, it's not that hard and you have to know how to do it for your exams anyway.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, HTC is back to their being a tease tricks again...the camera is still an Ultra letdown. I don't think the tech is terrible, but would have loves to see it be two separate cams that stitched one good image together. Good phone though, the new HTC One. If HTC is smart they will update the camera software wise more often this year.

Guess Chregu is still stuck on seeing with lusting after an iPhone 6 or seeing what HTC does for the WP game...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Guess Chregu is still stuck on seeing with lusting after an iPhone 6 or seeing what HTC does for the WP game...

I'm also open for a Lumia if the design is not a bloated N9 again ;-)

Actually I don't feel like waiting for autumn and the iPhone 6. But then again, I won't spend that much money if I'm not convinced.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I tutored my brother for an adult education in basic chemistry. I think that's enough for me, I'm not a homework device ;-)

Also, it's not that hard and you have to know how to do it for your exams anyway.

But exams are months away. :p

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm also open for a Lumia if the design is not a bloated N9 again ;-)

Actually I don't feel like waiting for autumn and the iPhone 6. But then again, I won't spend that much money if I'm not convinced.

Sometimes constant changes in design isn't very nice. Like the N9 and iPhone 4 design is nice, and Nokia & Apple have been improving on those designs lately.

Although, the mid range and budget Lumias, and the 925 and 1520, don't have an N9 design.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah, HTC is back to their being a tease tricks again...the camera is still an Ultra letdown. I don't think the tech is terrible, but would have loves to see it be two separate cams that stitched one good image together. Good phone though, the new HTC One. If HTC is smart they will update the camera software wise more often this year.

I thought the same thing. I thought thier camera was ok just a little improvement from the HTC one. Its not a show stopper but its getting there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb