WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes constant changes in design isn't very nice. Like the N9 and iPhone 4 design is nice, and Nokia & Apple have been improving on those designs lately.

Although, the mid range and budget Lumias, and the 925 and 1520, don't have an N9 design.

I loved the design on my Lumia 800, but I never liked the look of the 920. I would really prefer a 925 like design.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm also open for a Lumia if the design is not a bloated N9 again ;-)

Actually I don't feel like waiting for autumn and the iPhone 6. But then again, I won't spend that much money if I'm not convinced.

maybe they will have the HTC one as the next windows phone :)?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes constant changes in design isn't very nice. Like the N9 and iPhone 4 design is nice, and Nokia & Apple have been improving on those designs lately.

Although, the mid range and budget Lumias, and the 925 and 1520, don't have an N9 design.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

I can't look at another iPhone 4 again :|

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

maybe they will have the HTC one as the next windows phone :)?

I really don't believe that, not from HTC or Samsung. They make their money with Android, they won't dilute their high-end devices. Samsung even less, they at least make money ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really don't believe that, not from HTC or Samsung. They make their money with Android, they won't dilute their high-end devices. Samsung even less, they at least make money ;-)

hmmm they could make it since they wouldn't have to think up a new design for an HTC windows phone

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I like 8X more than my 1020....but the huge camera bulge wouldn't look good on my 8x....so I guess Nokia knew what they were doing :p

Woknox

Developer
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

The Lumia Icon design is the best in my opinion and its a pitty that it is not available in the Netherlands :crying:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Lumia Icon design is the best in my opinion and its a pitty that it is not available in the Netherlands :crying:

Most reviewers didn't like the design much. I have no idea what it looks like, it didn't interest me that much as I can't buy it anyway here...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It looks like its targeting business users, no fancy colors, rounded corners etc.. works for me :eek:rly:

Yes, I looked at some pictures. I think it's pretty nice. The reviewers also didn't say the design is bad per se, they just thought it's nothing special and won't attract people not looking for a Windows Phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used an Icon in a Verizon store. The feel of the 925 based on the combo of materials used still makes it better than the Icon, for me at least. Still, it is a vast improvement over the glossy 928 and took some design cues from the 925. I like the Icon in black better, due to the matte finish. The best version of the 925 s the white one, especially when brand new...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I used an Icon in a Verizon store. The feel of the 925 based on the combo of materials used still makes it better than the Icon, for me at least. Still, it is a vast improvement over the glossy 928 and took some design cues from the 925. I like the Icon in black better, due to the matte finish. The best version of the 925 s the white one, especially when brand new...

I like the boxy design. I like how the 810,820,822, 928,and the icon and yes I have held them all minus the icon :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a question to who has been in a relationship or married ok so here is my question and I know it could differ but " what would you say if your gf/wife says does this make me look fat" i wonder what to say in that instance :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss