WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a question to who has been in a relationship or married ok so here is my question and I know it could differ but " what would you say if your gf/wife says does this make me look fat" i wonder what to say in that instance :p

Fortunately for me, the GF and I are in a place that while I won't ever say "you look fat in this", I can be honest and say "this doesn't looks like it fits you" and then say why. Of course, she does her own thing anyways, but at least I can share my opinion to her in a way she doesn't deem offensive and nitpicking. What also helps is I often reassure her of how good she looks in a genuine way, even when she's in those unflattering house dresses that scream "comfort only" and can be quite hideous looking in the wrong color print...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fortunately for me, the GF and I are in a place that while I won't ever say "you look fat in this", I can be honest and say "this doesn't looks like it fits you" and then say why. Of course, she does her own thing anyways, but at least I can share my opinion to her in a way she doesn't deem offensive and nitpicking. What also helps is I often reassure her of how good she looks in a genuine way, even when she's in those unflattering house dresses that scream "comfort only" and can be quite hideous looking in the wrong color print...

Ooh that's a good explanation but then you got one of girls that aren't overly sensitive :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Working on a paper tonight for my Women's Issues (Gender class) tomorrow. This movie called "North Country" I'm watching is interesting. The plot line is stuff I've seen before, but it always is worth looking at when these same themes play out in the deepest parts of America. It's one of those films where if you don't watch it with a sharp eye, you'll miss a lot of stuff.

Anyhow, back to work for me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Working on a paper tonight for my Women's Issues (Gender class) tomorrow. This movie called "North Country" I'm watching is interesting. The plot line is stuff I've seen before, but it always is worth looking at when these same themes play out in the deepest parts of America. It's one of those films where if you don't watch it with a sharp eye, you'll miss a lot of stuff.

Anyhow, back to work for me...

thanks for giving me another movie to watch :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99