WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

its innovation by apple and who ever says otherwise will be called a hater ! /s

I am an iPhone user /s, i have bought the incredibly innovative iPhone 5 and now i want to buy a new innovative iPhone, do you know what i am buying?

An iHipsterphone 5C, becausetotallythisisabrandnewphoneOMGnewnewnewphone!colors!mustbuysame****!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I am an iPhone user /s, i have bought the incredibly innovative iPhone 5 and now i want to buy a new innovative iPhone, do you know what i am buying?

An iHipsterphone 5C, becausetotallythisisabrandnewphoneOMGnewnewnewphone!colors!mustbuysame****!

Iphone 5 In a plastic body , with 1 year old A6 chip , great deal from apple , FAIL :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Apple is my fav. Fruit , an apple a day keeps a dr away but i need a dr when I first started using iOS 7 , the new animation parallax effects made me puke and sick , now with 7.1 it is lot more faster and smoother :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

all hail the bitten apple for they are the innovators of the phone industry /s :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Apple is my fav. Fruit , an apple a day keeps a dr away but i need a dr when I first started using iOS 7 , the new animation parallax effects made me puke and sick , now with 7.1 it is lot more faster and smoother :D
damn I cant even look at ios because I think of my ex >.<

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

it's colorful just like your dp....and why bother giving extra money just for a gold iPhone 5s :p you'd rather buy a ring for your gf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss