WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I may have found a picture of me that I can share. I'm still contemplating the idea. It's a couple of years old but I haven't changed that much. Better style if anything. :p

I am not sure I want to see a picture of you. I think it would be like watching a movie after reading a book, I have a certain picture of you in my mind, I think it would conflict with what you really look like.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I picture you as whiteaustralianeuropeanasian :p <--- if you can read it

Australia is a pretty diverse country in the way of population however it is still very 'white'. They actually had a 'white Australia' policy for many years and tried to breed the aboriginals out of existence.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am not sure I want to see a picture of you. I think it would be like watching a movie after reading a book, I have a certain picture of you in my mind, I think it would conflict with what you really look like.

Dare I ask what you think I look like? The picture I'm thinking of using isn't all that revealing shall we say?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think you should post the picture - you have all seen what I look like, I'm 'box guy' :wink:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Dare I ask what you think I look like? The picture I'm thinking of using isn't all that revealing shall we say?

I never imagine characters from a book in a certain way. It's more a feeling to what I expect. But of course you can post a picture, I've gotten used to Harry Potter too :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Australia is a pretty diverse country in the way of population however it is still very 'white'. They actually had a 'white Australia' policy for many years and tried to breed the aboriginals out of existence.
Okayyyyyy!! :O

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Dayum Metal Gear Solid 5 is hard, first MGS game i've played, i enjoy it, but i've got to play it when i am by myself. :)

And i've got to know where that damn west prison block is, so i can find Paz. ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As a trained confectioner I'd earn less than in my current position. I just read an article about Swiss wages.

Well, then I think I won't become a confectioner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss