WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Am I the only person here who has played Metal Gear Solid?

Yesterday the second story addon to Bioshock 3 was released. I wanted to play it but didn't get much into it.

I'm just not that much of a gamer anymore it seems...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I saw it on YouTube and twitch not that keen.

I'm currently doing a play through of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, it's a stealth type game, pretty hard and is defiently not for the first timer *cough* me* cough*

Regardless, I'm still keeping it hell, I'll play through the whole campaign. It's something new that I haven't played before... :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Beats playing Battlefield or Call of Duty, heck, I'm not really a gamer in comparison to what I was two years ago...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've never played any of those types of games. I just wasn't that interested and I'm still not. Maybe if I didn't have a life...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've never played any of those types of games. I just wasn't that interested and I'm still not. Maybe if I didn't have a life...

Scratch that, I blame a little known thing called tiredness and an inability to read comments from start to finish...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ouch, okay then... maybe I took that a little too seriously...

LOL! Those games take up a lot of time which I can think of doing other things with. Don't take it personally. Each to their own. Those games weren't around when I was younger so maybe I would feel differently about them. I did own a couple of game consoles but I stopped playing so sold everything.

I'm just not a gamer.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

LOL! Those games take up a lot of time which I can think of doing other things with. Don't take it personally. Each to their own. Those games weren't around when I was younger so maybe I would feel differently about them. I did own a couple of game consoles but I stopped playing so sold everything.

I'm just not a gamer.

Fair enough, I was a hard core gamer, until mid 2013, and to be honest, I have a few friends who want me to play Steam games and games on Xbox Live, but I cant really and gaming is much more fun when you have friends who actually play the games with you, not say that they want you then don't bother...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They guy beside me is a big gamer and stays up late playing online with his friends. I never did that so no idea what it's like. I think I would possibly enjoy it but I think that's part of the reason why I don't do it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm presuming posting on here is helping to kill time? :)

Yes you could say that. I'm not trying to pad. There's not much else happening on the forum currently. I already banned people, did this or that and posted some food. I'm running out of ideas. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo