WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They guy beside me is a big gamer and stays up late playing online with his friends. I never did that so no idea what it's like. I think I would possibly enjoy it but I think that's part of the reason why I don't do it.

I only rarely do that, and when i do, its usually memorable. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm, I think my allergies are starting to effect me. :/ There's lots of things starting to bloom here.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well we just had a fire alarm. Very British affair, everyone evacuating in an orderly manner!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well we just had a fire alarm. Very British affair, everyone evacuating in an orderly manner!

We get a test each week, which is something that's new to me. I don't fully get why once a week but whatever.

I'm not fully secure in the knowledge that their fire systems work well. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're white. :p I'm not white.....i go from a wheatish skin to dark....it doesn't look good :p when your wrists are dark and arms are fair.....

When I was four I got severely burned while out in the sun. Think blisters. From that point forward I wasn't allowed to have a shirt off. Of course, being a kid it happened more than once. :p

So I usually had dark arms and head and white everywhere else.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

When I was four I got severely burned while out in the sun. Think blisters. From that point forward I wasn't allowed to have a shirt off. Of course, being a kid it happened more than once. :p

So I usually had dark arms and head and white everywhere else.
=| wow! I live in a family where my sister is damn fair like my dad....and I'm basically like my indian mum! =| so that's no bueno :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

=| wow! I live in a family where my sister is damn fair like my dad....and I'm basically like my indian mum! =| so that's no bueno :(

It's part of the reason why I was never a beach person. Being in that sort of position makes one self conscious. :/

So you have an Indian mum and an Arab dad? Or is there more to the story. You probably mentioned this before but probably got lost in the thread somewhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And especially cars for me so that they don't run over my foot again

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Cars and pedestrians don't mix well, especially at high speeds.

What drives me nuts is when someone in front of me in a busy area is texting and they suddenly stop, usually in front of me so I almost plow into them.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

It's part of the reason why I was never a beach person. Being in that sort of position makes one self conscious. :/

So you have an Indian mum and an Arab dad? Or is there more to the story. You probably mentioned this before but probably got lost in the thread somewhere.
Well that's pretty it....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. In a reflective mood today...because I'm still working on the paper due today. Ah, the joys of grad school...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Cars and pedestrians don't mix well, especially at high speeds.

What drives me nuts is when someone in front of me in a busy area is texting and they suddenly stop, usually in front of me so I almost plow into them.
Lol you should walk behind me :p I'll hit the front thing but I never stop walking

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I just had a heart attack....my l1020 fell down....damn thank god I've a cover on and a screen protector....the sad thing is i don't have anything to cover the bulge with this silicone case =|....I'll have to put the black case

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Enjoying my new smaller sling bag. Makes it so much easier to carry my T100 and smaller accessories around...small pleasures are important at times...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol you should walk behind me :p I'll hit the front thing but I never stop walking

Oh the person doesn't hit anything they just stop, usually in the middle of the crowed street or whatever and keep texting. Happens all the time to me, usually in London and at train stations. It's even happened here at work. People just seem to have no sense of space I've noticed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion