WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh the person doesn't hit anything they just stop, usually in the middle of the crowed street or whatever and keep texting. Happens all the time to me, usually in London and at train stations. It's even happened here at work. People just seem to have no sense of space I've noticed.
Aah so it's like the time when I,was i, school and we were in the middle of a drill/march past....and this girl suddenly stopped in the middle for nothing and the others just went bumping each other

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Enjoying my new smaller sling bag. Makes it so much easier to carry my T100 and smaller accessories around...small pleasures are important at times...

I'm thinking of getting a new bag for work but haven't seen anything. I currently have a smallish bag that does the job but I'm thinking of getting something else. I don't like backpacks. So many people have those these days and I'd say most don't need them. They just think they're more 'manly'. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Aah so it's like the time when I,was i, school and we were in the middle of a drill/march past....and this girl suddenly stopped in the middle for nothing and the others just went bumping each other

Yeah, same kind of thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a new bag for work but haven't seen anything. I currently have a smallish bag that does the job but I'm thinking of getting something else. I don't like backpacks. So many people have those these days and I'd say most don't need them. They just think they're more 'manly'. :p

I've got a leather messenger bag that the button wire out finally from my abuse. I'm going to get that repaired. The smaller sling I have is great on days when I want a smaller carry bag. I don't want a backpack because high school is over and I don't go camping.

I'm getting my friend the same size bag as me. He's got a small bag for work and could use something a little bigger too.

What I need is an intermezzo size bag that's bigger than my overnight bags and my travel suitcases. Those wheel carry on bags would work, but I don't like them much...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some posters earlier on here were commenting about hacking into my OneDrive. (Sahib and Nadia) I think they'd be disappointed as I don't have any pictures of me in there. :p

Not forgetting that you'd have to figure out my email address first and then my password which is pretty strong. :p

Also I don't use my MS account online for anything. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If you try stopping like that where I travel during rush hour, you get run over. Maybe one day I'll post pictures as to how much of a zoo my commute is...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Some posters earlier on here were commenting about hacking into my OneDrive. (Sahib and Nadia) I think they'd be disappointed as I don't have any pictures of me in there. :p

Not forgetting that you'd have to figure out my email address first and then my password which is pretty strong. :p

I'm gonna hack you and I'm gonna see your pic :p just saying!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If you try stopping like that where I travel during rush hour, you get run over. Maybe one day I'll post pictures as to how much of a zoo my commute is...
They would have run over her but 2 girls toppled on top of her and the rest just bumped each other and stopped :))))))) thank God it was during practice...it was an inter school thing our school reputation would just be hanging all over youtube

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't experienced the London rush hour but I can only imagine it's similar to New York judging by the the amount of people going in every morning.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In the morning I sit on my bike and travel to work. Sometimes I have to wait a few seconds at this one cross-road.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Perhaps the best Ramen in Singapore for me.

uve7a2yh.jpg

e6e9e5yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bet your password is "rueisamazing12345" :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just read the Verge's HTC One review again, and they make me want to buy it, except that they say the camera is bad. I don't want a bad camera.

Do you think this will be software fixed at one point? I don't need the megapixels, I just want pretty pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo