WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just read the Verge's HTC One review again, and they make me want to buy it, except that they say the camera is bad. I don't want a bad camera.

Do you think this will be software fixed at one point? I don't need the megapixels, I just want pretty pictures.

its a good phone that I dont doubt but the only way to know for yourself is to see it in person :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just had a heart attack....my l1020 fell down....damn thank god I've a cover on and a screen protector....the sad thing is i don't have anything to cover the bulge with this silicone case =|....I'll have to put the black case

nooooo the 1020 D: I hope its ok

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

what would you do in that situation say if you did have your reasons would you let your gf know or not know

I only commit to a relationship if I really and truly like this person and therefore usually have great reasons to be in this relationship. And if I have great reasons to be in a relationship, I need even better reasons to break it off. And those reasons I would of course tell her.

It might however be, that this reason is not really clear, or can't be expressed in words. How would you explain why you just don't love somebody anymore? Then I would at least try to explain myself.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

its a good phone that I dont doubt but the only way to know for yourself is to see it in person :p

You are right. It might be too big for my taste. It will take for sure longer than the announcement of the Build phones until it's in stores here. So Windows Phone has still a great chance ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I only commit to a relationship if I really and truly like this person and therefore usually have great reasons to be in this relationship. And if I have great reasons to be in a relationship, I need even better reasons to break it off. And those reasons I would of course tell her.

It might however be, that this reason is not really clear, or can't be expressed in words. How would you explain why you just don't love somebody anymore? Then I would at least try to explain myself.

the reason I ask is because well alot of people I know broke up because the person had a reason but never told the other person or just left it like that using I have a reason as a reason to leave the person. Then again circumstances differ from person to person

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the reason I ask is because well alot of people I know broke up because the person had a reason but never told the other person or just left it like that using I have a reason as a reason to leave the person. Then again circumstances differ from person to person

Most people when breaking up try not to hurt the other person unless they're in some horrible argument with them. Usually people are vague about why it's over. Also depends on what kind of a relationship. Marriages are a bit more complex.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Young people are stupid and they treat relationships stupidly. Of course there are a lot of young people who know empathy too. Some older people are not better though, they just stay stupid.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are right. It might be too big for my taste. It will take for sure longer than the announcement of the Build phones until it's in stores here. So Windows Phone has still a great chance ;-)

I saw the HTC one and its really not they much bigger than the 8x and If it the same as the m8 is not much bigger I think the m8 is a good size

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Most people when breaking up try not to hurt the other person unless they're in some horrible argument with them. Usually people are vague about why it's over. Also depends on what kind of a relationship. Marriages are a bit more complex.

I still think "I have my reasons" is an assholes explanation.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it's more of taking the east way out of the relationship.if a reason is not said or expresses then wouldn't anyone assume they dont really have a reason but cover it up by saying I have a reason and I don't want to tell you

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes that is lame and cowardly but some people see it better than a huge argument.

Well, maybe I pick my relationships with women that are very rational and controlled. I never had an escalating break-up. I also never had an escalating fight either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that is pretty much sums it up. I couldn't of said it better

There's other variables here. Is it a long relationship? Short? Months? Days? Years? I think with young people and short relationships you get silly reasons for breakups. Sometimes no reason is necessary other than, 'I don't like you'. Saying that to someone isn't really nice.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, maybe I pick my relationships with women that are very rational and controlled. I never had an escalating break-up. I also never had an escalating fight either.

same here then again I only had one gf and I never argued with her. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss