WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There's other variables here. Is it a long relationship? Short? Months? Days? Years? I think with young people and short relationships you get silly reasons for breakups. Sometimes no reason is necessary other than, 'I don't like you'. Saying that to someone isn't really nice.
I believe its a better reason than being vague and saying I have a reason. By says I dont like you means the person doesn't like you simple and strait to the point. Saying I have a reason but im not telling you is up to me and I won't tell you seems harsh in my opinion :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I believe its a better reason than being vague and saying I have a reason. By says I dont like you means the person doesn't like you simple and strait to the point. Saying I have a reason but im not telling you is up to me and I won't tell you seems harsh in my opinion :/

It's a lame attempt at empathy as most people think they'll hurt the other person's feelings. It's a young person's way out of things. However lame you think it is, lots of people try their best not to hurt other people and try to avoid incidents.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Just read the Verge's HTC One review again, and they make me want to buy it, except that they say the camera is bad. I don't want a bad camera.

Do you think this will be software fixed at one point? I don't need the megapixels, I just want pretty pictures.

Updates for the original HTC One didn't really fix the camera that much, so I don't think so. It is a nice phone, just bad camera.

If you saw WPC's recent article though, HTC is building a similar device with WP on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven