WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If I were to put up a picture that was without the hat and glasses it isn't all that great. My nose is too big, I have thinning hair and my eyes are kind deep set. The picture I posted is probably the most appealing I have.

Man you like being critical :p I know much of what I say isn't going to change your mind since you have lived your life. But go easy on yourself you have a wife and friends who know your good looking which has to amount to something :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man you like being critical :p I know much of what I say isn't going to change your mind since you have lived your life. But go easy on yourself you have a wife and friends who know your good looking which has to amount to something :p

Self confidence has never been a big thing for me. I just get on with what I need to do. I try my best to look as good as I can but I am what I am. :)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Great pics all of you. Nadia is a lovely girl. I think LaRue looks like I pictured him, but the hat's throwing me off a little. Chregu looks exactly like I pictured him.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Great pics all of you. Nadia is a lovely girl. I think LaRue looks like I pictured him, but the hat's throwing me off a little. Chregu looks exactly like I pictured him.

Maybe I'll see about finding a picture without the add ons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb