WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

but I guess it's for lungs....that's what they do here whenever I had severe cold and wheezing and I couldn't breath....they mix the medicine with water in the nebulizer....

my dr. always forces me to use this whenever I had blocked nose\cold , the medicine fumes are ewwww , cant breathe this anymore , feels like throwing the mask :D (and the machine made lot of sound creating a head ache )

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I thought that machine was only made for dr use or at hospitals , will try asking at local chemist nearby for my mum , oh you need this machine since you have asthma :(
Nah! You can get it at a pharmacy!! I have almost all the necessary equipments at home....i even have injections :p so i can ***** at people who bug me :evil: *kidding* i had interest in biology a lot :p my minds messed up....i can't make up my mind for one thing!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but I guess it's for lungs....that's what they do here whenever I had severe cold and wheezing and I couldn't breath....they mix the medicine with water in the nebulizer....

My nose was clogged and I was snoring which resulted in me not sleeping because my wife wasn't very happy. :/

Not sure why I suddenly got clogged though blowing my nose this morning was quite the experience. If I was a researcher it would have been of interest. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My nose was clogged and I was snoring which resulted in me not sleeping because my wife wasn't very happy. :/

Not sure why I suddenly got clogged though blowing my nose this morning was quite the experience. If I was a researcher it would have been of interest. :p
Oohhhhh!! Hope everything is alright now

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hah! Today is the best day ever! I'll explain later but it's all thanks to Corsair's support!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Damn, being with my girlfriend made me buy an iPad. It's true, love does make you do crazy things. I don't even feel bad about ordering it, not at all. It's a very nice device and there are great science apps. Spotify is just awesome on the iPhone and I'm looking forward to a lot of Facetime with my girlfriend, or just watching movies and TV shows on it.

Well, in unrelated news, I'm back in the lab and I should start to work now.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well I can breath at least. My throat which was quite sore is a bit better now. I'm still coughing however, which is the lingering effects of the flu I had...
My mother used to make me ginger tea for sore throat!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05