WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The camera on my 8X doesn't initialize. Restarting the phone didn't help. I'll remove Office Lens now and try again. Else hard reset I guess...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The camera on my 8X doesn't initialize. Restarting the phone didn't help. I'll remove Office Lens now and try again. Else hard reset I guess...

Well, that sucks, maybe if it well and truly fails, you can get an iPhone. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There is a soft reset you can do first before doing a hard reset.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, that sucks, maybe if it well and truly fails, you can get an iPhone. :p

I would just send it in again... I don't feel like performing a hard reset though. I use the camera quite often because it's faster than taking notes sometimes. It's very unfortunate.

Removing Office Lens (in this app I realized it doesn't work) and turning it off for a few minutes didn't help though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The band i am in is not going well... We are tired, me and my brother are always at each other, and my brother insists on not getting anything settled, as he always does something to move his mind from the band...

I know, Marigold is a small *** ******* band, but at the moment, it's not going well...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The band i am in is not going well... We are tired, me and my brother are always at each other, and my brother insists on not getting anything settled, as he always does something to move his mind from the band...

I know, Marigold is a small *** ******* band, but at the moment, it's not going well...

Sucks to hear that. Sounds like a Gallagher fall out. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i am listening to some of The Black Keys, still disappointed with their new single, i've just got to hope that the whole album isn't filled with no guitar solos and poppy bass lines and drum beats...

And loud catchy synthesisers.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hard Reset, i wish i could help you more, but i think that might be the way to do it. :(

I think that too. Well, then I have something to do tonight ;-)

Sorry to hear about your band. But you know, it wasn't different with the Gallagher brothers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss