WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think that too. Well, then I have something to do tonight ;-)

Sorry to hear about your band. But you know, it wasn't different with the Gallagher brothers :)

It's okay, i blame a lack of inspiration and the fact it's nearing the end of the term and the whole band is tired. :\

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

THE SUBWAY SURFER APP FROM gameo FOR 512MB RAM DEVICES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE STORE >< ANY GUESSES WHY??? . IS KILOO BEHIND ALL THIS??

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My colleague came in and yelled at me for buying an iPad. I think he has just lost some respect for me ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Email the developer.

Now that I read what the guy wrote I see that the 512MB version wasn't released by the original developer so now I understand why it was pulled.

Have I mentioned that 512MB devices were the dumbest idea ever?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My colleague came in and yelled at me for buying an iPad. I think he has just lost some respect for me ;-)

I just realised that you finally bought a tablet! You've been saying for some time that you were unsure. :p

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

Dunno dude, sad to hear, you seem very frustrated. :(

OH NO !! I M NOT.. I ALREADY HAVE IT ON MY 520. WAS TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT ON MY FRIENDS BUT it NEVER APPEARED IN THE RESULTS. BY THE WAY NOW I CAN BRAG ABOUT HAVING SUBWAY SURFER ON MY 520 :D :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OH NO !! I M NOT.. I ALREADY HAVE IT ON MY 520. WAS TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT ON MY FRIENDS BUT it NEVER APPEARED IN THE RESULTS. BY THE WAY NOW I CAN BRAG ABOUT HAVING SUBWAY SURFER ON MY 520 :D :D

Um do you mind not shouting? There's no reason to use caps.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No? But now that you mention it, it was a little wet yesterday. But only on the outside.
I remember my htc 8x was in my pocket and I was fighting with my ex in the rain..my phone was messed up when I went home..the sensors didn't work...i couldn't rotate my phone...flash didn't work my camera just went off on its own....i did hard reset, soft reset everything...nothing worked....and then one day it just started working again :p everything...my 8x is like new again
Btw have you tried resetting the camera from settings

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I remember my htc 8x was in my pocket and I was fighting with my ex in the rain..my phone was messed up when I went home..the sensors didn't work...i couldn't rotate my phone...flash didn't work my camera just went off on its own....i did hard reset, soft reset everything...nothing worked....and then one day it just started working again :p everything...my 8x is like new again
Btw have you tried resetting the camera from settings

Well, motion sensors work fine. I performed a reset in the settings and it didn't help :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just realised that you finally bought a tablet! You've been saying for some time that you were unsure. :p

Yeah, I hope I'll use it enough. But after all it's an iPad, it doesn't lose value like other tablets, I can just sell it if I don't like it anymore ;-)

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

now that i read what the guy wrote i see that the 512mb version wasn't released by the original developer so now i understand why it was pulled.

Have i mentioned that 512mb devices were the dumbest idea ever?

no they r not.. I really like my 520 . And will upgrade soon . Windows phone rocks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven