WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OH NO !! I M NOT.. I ALREADY HAVE IT ON MY 520. WAS TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT ON MY FRIENDS BUT it NEVER APPEARED IN THE RESULTS. BY THE WAY NOW I CAN BRAG ABOUT HAVING SUBWAY SURFER ON MY 520 :D :D

Oh ok, just a suggestion, don't use caps. They bring a bad impression. ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess he was drifting and went screeching and a loud boom....and then all the cars go honking....traffic!!
I was wondering why my CAPS DOESN'T WORK

I don't understand drivers these days. :/ The guy beside me wrote his car of drifting around a roundabout. There's a time and place for everything. This idea of fast powerful cars in the hands of inexperienced drivers who 'think' they know what they're doing is just silly.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Office Lens and Angry Birds Rio. I removed Office Lens as it accesses the camera. This didn't help.
I don't see why camera would just stop working =| unless it's a hardware problem....lets hope it's not :) *fingers crossed*

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't understand drivers these days. :/ The guy beside me wrote his car of drifting around a roundabout. There's a time and place for everything. This idea of fast powerful cars in the hands of inexperienced drivers who 'think' they know what they're doing is just silly.
:| yeah I guess...my brother wants a sports bike here...!! Not safe :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo