WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can already picture Rue with a hat and sunglasses on....getting out of a hot BMW

And then me in a ****ty run down late 80's hatchback with a pair of jeans with a hole in them, worn out damaged glasses, dirty sneakers and a random t-shirt. :p

I went into a little too much detail there... Oops...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm wondering if alienware laptops are really worth it....or they just have a heating problem like most of the dell products =| anyone?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm wondering if alienware laptops are really worth it....or they just have a heating problem like most of the dell products =| anyone?

They're big, clunky, overpriced, and just heavy!

Look up a laptop called the Razer Blade. ;)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And then me in a ****ty run down late 80's hatchback with a pair of jeans with a hole in them, worn out damaged glasses, dirty sneakers and a random t-shirt. :p

I went into a little too much detail there... Oops...
And drums...!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There are two people that own Alienware laptops here. They have no issues with them but they aren't exactly portable. The battery runs out really quickly on them and they weigh a lot.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

There are two people that own Alienware laptops here. They have no issues with them but they aren't exactly portable. The battery runs out really quickly on them and they weigh a lot.

:( no alienware for me then...I need to replace my ASUS ultrabook with a good laptop....I don't have any problems with it except that I can't play NFS =( and there goes another screeching car >.<

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm really getting my exercise today. Up and down the stairs four times and a walk to our fourth building twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb