WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've not had a removable battery in my last two phones. I don't see the issues you appear to have. Not only that but your reasoning for having one makes no sense.
I don't have issues with battery life. I like having options to be able to buy a bigger battery if I want too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so which iPad will you buy iPad air or iPad mini with retina ? I heard iPad 4 is cheap these days.

I bought (it's paid, I will receive it tomorrow) the iPad Air WiFi 32 GB. It was 10 % off in a store which is cheaper than the Apple store anyway. I think that was the final push to buy it. For the price of the same iPad Air in the Apple store I have also the cover, insurance and the payment fee included.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't have issues with battery life. I like having options to be able to buy a bigger battery if I want too.

You do realise that if you buy after market batteries you run the risk of it damaging your phone? Possibly blowing up during charging?

The battery is designed specifically to work with that phone. The reason why they're moving away from removable batteries is due to the reasons I mentioned above and others. So again, your logic is not logical.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I bought (it's paid, I will receive it tomorrow) the iPad Air WiFi 32 GB. It was 10 % off in a store which is cheaper than the Apple store anyway. I think that was the final push to buy it. For the price of the same iPad Air in the Apple store I have also the cover, insurance and the payment fee included.

I want one lol , btw great deal , congratulations Chregu :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You do realise that if you buy after market batteries you run the risk of it damaging your phone? Possibly blowing up during charging?

The battery is designed specifically to work with that phone. The reason why they're moving away from removable batteries is due to the reasons I mentioned above and others. So again, your logic is not logical.
I just hate that after a while the battery stops holding its charge and slowly degrades and I can't go out a buy a new battery.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just hate that after a while the battery stops holding its charge and slowly degrades and I can't go out a buy a new battery.

You can replace batteries in sealed phones. It's not that hard. Especially a Nokia phone. It all comes down to how long you plan to keep your phone for too. Typically most are 2 years. Most batteries last that long.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can replace batteries in sealed phones. It's not that hard. Especially a Nokia phone. It all comes down to how long you plan to keep your phone for too. Typically most are 2 years. Most batteries last that long.

Its possible that much I know but that will defeat the whole purpose of having a sealed phone :p but I keep my stuff till they are broken and if they break ill just look for a fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6