WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like colide by Howie day. When I was in 2nd grade I think this song would be playing on my way to school :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Office for iPad? I think it was a good move by Microsoft.

Here is a new folder I made, just for Microsoft apps! Just didn't include Skype, as it doesn't seem to belong there...

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1395946696.753934.jpg

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Office for iPad? I think it was a good move by Microsoft.

Here is a new folder I made, just for Microsoft apps! Just didn't include Skype, as it doesn't seem to belong there...

View attachment 60676

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

you discriminated on Skype.....bad bad jobs. Next you will segregate Skype from the while MSFT patry

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol I like when there is a very good looking girl and a bunch of guys and she walks pasted them and they all become quiet and just look at her walk by :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Started to watch 47 Ronin. Why are these movies still so terribly animated?

Anyway, how does Remote Desktop work on the iPad, is ist any good?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And now we have it apple has created the keyboard on the tablet it will be magical and innovation at its finest /s

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Started to watch 47 Ronin. Why are these movies still so terribly animated?

Anyway, how does Remote Desktop work on the iPad, is ist any good?

I have never used it :/ sorry maybe jobs has an idea or IMore has a better idea ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess I'll lose my entire Whatsapp history once again. It should make a backup, but it has never worked so far. Well, anyway. Pictures are saved, I think I can go on.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

hey I have a question why did you all decide to get a windows phone starting with snowflake . ?

Did you just ignore that I have to send my beloved phone in because the hardreset didn't fix the camera problem? I'm sure they'll do one and it will work fine afterwards.

Anyway. I owned Windows Mobile devices for ages, then they released WP7 and even though I was shocked about the cut down features I bought a Omnia 7 anyway. Just sticked with it, mostly because Android was a mess and I didn't like Apple back then.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you just ignore that I have to send my beloved phone in because the hardreset didn't fix the camera problem? I'm sure they'll do one and it will work fine afterwards.

Anyway. I owned Windows Mobile devices for ages, then they released WP7 and even though I was shocked about the cut down features I bought a Omnia 7 anyway. Just sticked with it, mostly because Android was a mess and I didn't like Apple back then.

nah I didn't ignore that I just didn't say anything because as everyone knows im bad with words :/ sorry
and I do picture as an apple user :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo