WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

nah I didn't ignore that I just didn't say anything because as everyone knows im bad with words :/ sorry
and I do picture as an apple user :p

Well, that's okay, it's not that bad. I'm sure they give me a first generation WP7 device as replacement.

I came to the conclusion that there are no good or bad companies, there are only good or bad products. I have no strong emotions towards Apple or Microsoft anymore, it would be just a waste.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, that's okay, it's not that bad. I'm sure they give me a first generation WP7 device as replacement.

I came to the conclusion that there are no good or bad companies, there are only good or bad products. I have no strong emotions towards Apple or Microsoft anymore, it would be just a waste.
like an htc surround ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For some reason, earbuds never fit in my ears. Wish other companies, like Nokia, did a similar thing like Apple's EarPods. D:

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

I don't like the in ear because they feel strange, but I like the apple headphone ...just not the audio quality :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On my way to the ski mountain! :D

Another 5.5 hours left in the car ride! Yay...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't like the in ear because they feel strange, but I like the apple headphone ...just not the audio quality :/

My mom has the black in ear purity ones, and they don't fit, even with all the sizes of buds it offers.

And about the apple headphones, if Nokia makes it so it is like that, that it fits much better and more comfortable
in ones ear, while having great sound, that would be awesome!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So, that Lumia 930 on AT&T. :D

And the Nokia 'Monarch' on T-Mobile for Sahib. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My mom has the black in ear purity ones, and they don't fit, even with all the sizes of buds it offers.

And about the apple headphones, if Nokia makes it so it is like that, that it fits much better and more comfortable
in ones ear, while having great sound, that would be awesome!

I second that ! nokia( well soon to be just msft) should take the apple approach and think of making good headphones with a good price tag.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I would rather have a SONY to Nokia had a better experience with SONY.

Like I said before, if the Sony has reasons for you to get that rather than a Nokia, besides just the brand name, then go for it! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb