WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if it has a removable battery and sd card ill be all over it and buy it that day :)

It will probably have the 2nd thing you said. If it is a mid range phone or lower, it will have removable battery. If it is high end, probably not. Pretty much only Samsung on their devices, including the high end devices, have removable batteries.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It will probably have the 2nd thing you said. If it is a mid range phone or lower, it will have removable battery. If it is high end, probably not. Pretty much only Samsung on their devices, including the high end devices, have removable batteries.

im actually waiting till T-Mobile to roll out with their 700mhz lte before I buy another T-Mobile phone :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Like I said before, if the Sony has reasons for you to get that rather than a Nokia, besides just the brand name, then go for it! :)

I don't like Nokia and I will spend my money on a SONY device doesn't matter about features or not.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't like Nokia and I will spend my money on a SONY device doesn't matter about features or not.

You used to love your red 920! D:

I mean, I know you don't like your 710, as it is a 710!!

Anyways, I'm sure the Sony WP8.1 device will be nice, but I suggest to keep an open eye towards others too.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Idk about Mod, but if you are up for it, you could ask Muessig, or Box Guy, to fill out your application to try to be an Ambassador.

nah I was kidding I cant be a mod or ambassador . I have a bias of msft products

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You used to love your red 920! D:

I mean, I know you don't like your 710, as it is a 710!!

Anyways, I'm sure the Sony WP8.1 device will be nice, but I suggest to keep an open eye towards others too.

nope no open eye I'm sure there will be those that will jumps straight away to Nokia, Samsung or htc etc.

My red 920 had so many issues!

My money going straight to SONY!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

nope no open eye I'm sure there will be those that will jumps straight away to Nokia, Samsung or htc etc.

My red 920 had so many issues!

My money going straight to SONY!

You bought the red 920 from ebay, correct? And did your z1 have issues? ;)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You bought the red 920 from ebay, correct? And did your z1 have issues? ;)

brought both from eBay and the Z1 had less issues only 2 whereas the 920 had issue after issue which was worse than the Z1.

Also SONY Care was alot better dealing and fixing with my issue than Nokia Care was so that also but SONY in my good books.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa